Great video from YouTube about Wilsons of Sharrow

This video was made by Glynn Quelch of the UK who makes great videos so go subscribe to his channel. Here is the link, just copy and paste it to your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqCvYEy9k80

if it doesnt work, go to youtube homepage, add this after the .com- /watch?v=IqCvYEy9k80 yay for embedding :wink: Wait… i emailed them before and they said it wasnt ever open to view… Jesus, word of warning, you cant hear him talking, but the music can be sudden and loud. somebody doesnt know what levelling is :wink:

I didn’t mean for the video to show up in the forums, all I did was copy the address from my IE address bar and paste it into the post and when I clicked “post thread” it showed in the post as a video, not the written web address as I meant for it to be. So if there are problems viewing just search for it on YouTube.

added the video code into my comment for you. it should work fine though.

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks!

Great show. The enthusiasm is infectious. Bet it was a great day out. sorry for rolling my eyes every time he mentioned Royal George 8-| but new F&T’s are good news. Maybe a coffee? right click on movie and open link in new tab/window takes you to the utube version and his channel etc

I said it before. That wilsons snuffs aren’t one note scents. I still insist that crumbs of comfort isn’t just menthol and mint.

Excellent video. I’m well jealous he’s been round the mill. Stefan

Glynn is a legend! Manager of Gauntleys in Nottingham here in the UK, I call him the tobacco messiah! :slight_smile:

@I_snuff_therefore___ This is old news for the F&T snuffs (the video is over a year old and was posted here then). We got the two new ones already, Patchouli and Bureau.

And they picked two easy ones. Most of the other old F&T’s would require knowledge of tobacco’s that they may not have available anymore (both the knowledge and the tobacco’s).

I think the were testing the interest and they made my two least favorite F&T ever.

I love Royal George, but I do wonder if it ended up with 40 different ingredients because they just kept adding stuff 'til it turned out nice! Mr and Mrs Pufnsnuff tried to find the mill when we were on our way back from a holiday in Lancashire last month, but gave up after driving around the most miserable ring road it’s been my misfortune to encounter.

Nice video in terms of content and info, but why on earth is there east-European gypsy music blaring out during so much of it?? It really couldn’t be less appropriate for the subject matter.

I’m confused by how ‘gypsy music’ and snuff are inappropriate together.

Thanks for posting the link

I’m confused by how ‘gypsy music’ and snuff are inappropriate together.

Because an old English water mill has *nothing* to do with eastern-european gypsies perhaps? Some kind of quintessentially English music would probably have been a better match.

@HR_pufnsnuff you may not have found it since the WoS mill is in Sheffield in Yorkshire, not Lancashire :wink:

@HR_pufnsnuff you may not have found it since the WoS mill is in Sheffield in Yorkshire, not Lancashire :wink:

On our way back from a holiday in Lancashire” - we live in Hampshire. :wink: