plain snuff question

Summer is soon to arrive and I want to make a few floral-scented snuffs–cinnamon vine flower and magnolia for instance. What plain snuffs that come in bulk and have a fluffy medium grind would be a good base? Thinking of trying Virginie but would welcome other recommendations.

I would think Toque’s Quit would be a good choice since it comes in bulk, inexpensive and pretty plain in my nose.

Mc Combie is probably too course D Sparrow is too fine. Toque natural or quit. Or try to grind your own, Whole Leaf tobacco is inexpensive

I would buy 5 Brothers smoking tobacco if I was to grind my own. I heard it has no scent but plenty of nicotine

@MattheFox …and dry to boot.

five brothers is great. Simple but tastes good. Strong for a pipe tobacco. Nothing mind blowing strengthwise in my opinon.

I’ll give 5 Brothers a try. Thanks for the suggestion. Grinding it to less than weaponized dust will be a challenge, I am after something medium and fluffy. The Toques, Quit and Natural, are a bit fine but may have to do if the 5 Bros. doesn’t work out well.

SG Red Crest is plain and of a medium grind. I have used it to make a sassifrass scented snuff which is quite pleasant.