7 Photo Snuff

We have a limited amount of a new snuff for you guys to try. If the reviews are positive then we will stock their full line. I have deeply discounted it until we get a few reviews back. See here: 7 Photo Thanks.

Ordered Swami and Bijli Naswar. While I was at it, got some more Blueberry Mint and, some Saprrow I’ve been wanting to try. Thanks MS.

Excellent

my order is in, too, looking forward to them

every year we add a photo.

Sent in my order as well…

You know what @Xander , I can’t believe how insensitive you are. It puts on ONE little photo and you have to make a comment about it. Now it will probably drop to 5 Photo, and then slowly waste away until there are no photos left. Shame on you.

every year we add a photo.

Ah, this gave me a good chuckle this morning. It’s the little things. =))

Impulse buying of snuff in the middle of night. Going Indian on this order, except for the little purchase of the WoS #22.

41 photo is awesome

1 Like

i tried to order the 7 photo but you where sold out , next time

6 Photo x 7 Photo - 1 Photo = White Elephant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have ordered some White Elephant. Anxiously waiting for notice that it has shipped…

1 Like

White Elephant is actually made by 41 Photo. Clearly they haven’t read Douglas Adams yet.

@Xander: very good.

How many photo’s are there lol? I mean if it is for the sake of the illiterate in India, they must spend half their lives counting photo’s to get the snuff they want. 41 photo??? Bloody ridiculous even though it may be good snuff. Stefan

It’s called 41 Photo but there isn’t 41 little photos plastered all over the tin, that would be a little ridiculous

If they all go bust will it be a photo finish?

I only had 7 Photo Swami. The scent is very much like 6 Photo Super Chetak, but the flour is softer. It is a little moister and much more beginner friendly. If you like Super Chetak you’ll love this one. I’d like to hear other’s comments, especially on the Bijli Naswar which I haven’t tried.

oh that sounds nice.