Abraxas Cafe 11 and Bundles

I wanted to give you guys a heads up: Cafe 11 in 100g pots is now available. The problem is there are only 15 of them available. When they are gone, that be that for a while at least. We have bundled them into a couple of Holiday Treats also with pretty decent discounts. I am about to send out an email blast to let everybody know, so if you want to try some, better get in there reasonably quickly.

Scooted right on over to grab some… Thx for the update!!! Really looking forward to trying this!

I Picked one up as well as 50g. of Sir Water Scott’s. Sweet

I’m in. TAD is an awesome affliction.

Very tempted but decided to wait for the 15g bottles that @Abraxas has promised in the very near future. Made up for it by grabbing 15g of the Cerise.

The 100g cans are a one off, just something that I have had in store waiting for an appropriate moment. A proper batch of Cafe 11 will be on route next week. I will try to get the original PBS out before Christmas, otherwise early Jan.

@Abraxas Excellent news - hopefully I can get the 15g Cafe 11 in the same order as the original PBS. If the PBS is there before Christmas then I may be able to get them both to see in the New Year. Maybe @MrSnuff could let us know when he is open for business over Christmas / New Year?

@Abraxas when are we going to see more tubs of Dragun, I missed out on the last batch

I only supply what Dave asks for as he’s the retailer and the ordering side is his department but I have lots of Dragun in stock. I presume you mean the 140g tubs as there are lots of the small ones available on Mr Snuff?