Toque Patchouli?

@Roderick In my opinion you nailed the Rose scent. Do you think you could do the same thing with Patchouli in the future? Strongly scented like your Rose and carried on the Quit base? The F & T is good but if it could be as strong as Rose with a nicotine punch it would be absolutely perfect. I’ll buy 100gr right now sight unseen.

oof … no offense, BigDaddy … but no way i’d buy a snuff where i feel like i have some trust-a-farian dead head in my nose all the time. Patchoili is foul. :wink:

@snuffbrant “trust-a-farian” haahaahaa. That’s a good one. I’ll buy your share because me and the trust-a-farians go way back. Banana with dreadlocks

Love the dancing bananna. I want a dancing bananna. Where’d you get the bananna? Bananna. Also, Patchouli is a love or hate scent i would guess. Personally, i don’t really love it, i don’t really hate it.

@PotPoe just do a search for “emoticons” or free emoticons. Pick a site and they will have the source code listed with them. There are thousands of them both static and animated like the bananna. You want to copy the HTML code NOT the FORUM CODE (it will be like 5 lines of code) and paste it wherever you want in your post. You can then click preview to make sure it works and post it. I got the bananna here: http://www.sherv.net/dreadlocks-emoticon-304.html Click on “get codes”

@BigDaddySnuff -Had you tryed mixing the two ? Best of both worlds Can’t stop here this is bat country.

I love the Patchouli from F&T as its very strong scented. i would definitely welcome a Toque Patchouli.

trust me, bigdaddy … i love the Dead … the trustafarian was in reference to all those kids in the last wave of dead heads that went to shows in the 80s and 90s who clearly were preppies whose parents had money (my friends, not myself unfortunately) trust fund rasta wannabes … and they all stopped showering, traveled with the band, and grew out their hair and beards, covering up their smell with patchouli … but … that is what led me to hate hate hate the awful cover up scent of patchouli … sandalwood all day, patchouli go away! :slight_smile:

@snuffbrant All you need is love brother. LOL I hear you snuffbrant. Patchouli isn’t for everyone and obviously this shows how strong our sense of smell can tie us to memories. I am like that with certain perfumes that remind me of my mother. YUCK! I understand where you are coming from.

@snuffbrant Ohhhhhh I get it now!!! You meant Trust-a-farian as in Trust fund. Duh, I’m a bit slow sometimes. It’s right there in your post and I didn’t put it together until now.

@BigDaddySnuff :)>-

I love patchouli! I have no “patchouli used to cover stank” sense memories burned into the noggin. IMO one must smell real, natural, undiluted patchouli straight from the bottle, and on unfunky skin, then decide…my two cents… :slight_smile: