Keeping Schmalzler Fresh

So I’ve had Postillion for two weeks and its lost its berry flavor. It tastes the same as Brasil Aech Bayr now. Any suggetions. What is everyones favorite schmalzler and why?

I thought schmalzlers kept their flavor better than other snuffs? I keep them in small jars that I leave on my desk, the rest of the bag stays taped shut in my box with my snuff stash. Havn’t had any problems with them. @Declan Sternecker Echt Fresko was kind of a disappointment to me, its very bland. Perlereuter is my favorite Schmalzler

I use 4 oz canning jars for schmalzlers. They hold close to 50g and keep them fresh.

buy original flask by bernard or poschl and problem would be solved forever…try german ebay…I bought mine there for EUR 1,- :smiley:

Whatever that banana one I got with the litle Snuff box off Mr. Snuff still smells the same as the day I got it. That’s great if you love banana. Otherwise… =\

Whatever that banana one I got with the litle Snuff box off Mr. Snuff still smells the same as the day I got it. That’s great if you love banana. Otherwise… =\

Sudfruckt is awesome! Fairly strong too.