New FUBARs are in

They are finally here. Click FUBAR You will notice that all relate to advice and suggestions from forum members on a previous thread. if I find the link I’ll post it. I must admit these tongue in cheek names makes me smile every time I look at the page. Dave

Ha! Interesting names for sure. What is the flavor in Willie Pete?

White Phosphorus? Sounds dangerous…

is the willie pete a white snuff? I ask not for speculation but for fact!

Doolali sounds like a must try. Curry snuff!

They all sound interesting…I feel an order coming on

Anyone know if Willie Pete is supposed to be stronger than snafu?

I dunno, SNAFU is pretty damn good.

Surprisingly for such a strong snuff I love the flavor of snafu. I was afraid it wasnt going to be pleasurable to use but I was wrong I love it. And you have to give the snuff manufacturers credit for their genius. With all these new stronger snuffs I’ve bought its almost doubled the usage of all the regular snuffs I use. :slight_smile: i thank you but my bank account isn’t so happy

I guess i will have to order more snuff

I saw these last night and they were in my cart for awhile, but I decided I could wait for reviews. Really curious about the Willie Pete, as well… says “possibly the strongest snuff on the market”?

I like how Wilson of Sharrows Dynamite is on the same page under what’s new

The BOHICA sounds good, guess I’ll have to finally try some FUBAR.

Excited about my new order of Fubar just order last night.

I’ll just leave this right here. http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/comment/189014/#Comment\_189014 I’m so proud I could just crap myself. But instead, I’m ordering it.

So you’re telling me I have @Whalen to thank for SNAFU? Hell has officially frozen over. =))

SNAFU! I forgot all about that thread! Now I will have to get some. And thanks for the atta boy cstokes4! I think? And while I am at it, thank you for answering my repeated requests, (thinly veiled threats?), to produce a stronger line of snuffs. I still think they will do well to fix up a lot of Nic cravings around here. Kudos.

Just funnin’ with you @Whalen. Snafu is good stuff, you should be proud!

Well, I had the easy part, but it is a nice thing to have the input! I am trying to justify an order right now, times sure have changed, shipping is steep. Any body update me about the Dynamite? This is a shocking good development from Wilsons.

Shipping is what kills me too.