Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I have some unopened discontinued, unopened American, and sampled/decanted snuffs up for trade or sale to individuals residing in the Continental US.

Unopened Discontinued:
    2x De Kralingse ("Dutch Windmill") Bon Bon- 20 gm. 'snuff box'
    2x De Kralingse Hermbstedt's Brasil20 gm. 'snuff box'
    1x Braniff Carribbean- 10 gm. tap box
    1x Braniff Whisky- 10 gm. tap box

Unopened American (1.15 oz. cylinder):
    2x Honey Bee (Swisher)
    2x Navy Sweet Scotch (Swisher, two different batches)
    1x Society Sweet Scotch (Swisher)

In regards to trade, I am interested mostly in usable (non-broken or leaky) snuff boxes or horns, with the exception of tap boxes and slide-top wood boxes (I have plenty of those).  If a snuff trade is preferred, I am interested in some of the Rosinski, Sir Walter Scott, and F&T blends. If cash (via PayPal) is preferred, I would say 25 for the de Kralingse, 18 for the Braniff, and 7.50 for the American, plus shipping... the prices are fluid (in your favor) because I am "pulling them from my posterior."  

Also, I have a a variety of sampled and/or decanted discontinued, American, and currently available snuffs available for trade.  There's nothing wrong with them... they just didn't resonate with me.  Feel free to ask for a specific brand or type... you might be surprised!  It would be a good opportunity to get or, at least, sample something that you haven't been able to procure.  I would prefer to trade these since the selection is fairly random and available quantities vary.

First come, first served.  PM me and I will send photos of the desired products and any other information necessary to prove that I am not scamming you (I didn't attach photos to this post because I didn't want to clutter up the Marketplace message board).  If a negotiation doesn't pan out, I assure you that there will be no hard feelings.  I love snuff and simply want to give others an opportunity to broaden their horizons!
  • Hey I totally fell in love with mg madras. Now I’m searching for some Umbrella Madras or other brands which can’t be bought at mr.snuff or hookah.
  • WoS lavender if anyone has any.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    @Hloridison JANTA DRAGON BRAND MADRAS SUNFF - indiansnuff@gmail.com
  • hey can anyone tell me why my Post office refuses to send tobacco and says its not allowed??? pissing me off. i cant send any of you guys anything to do a trade!
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    @Justin, get a pack of bubble mailer envelopes, weight the snuff (with bubble mailer) at home, use your mail operator's online calculator to estimate the price, attach post stamps of respective value and simply drop the envelope into letters collection box. Don't use declaration stickers. That's my way of sending snuff. Old ladies at my local post office branch would be freaked to know I'm sending snuff, it's banned in this country.
  • @JustinWizard707 As I understand it, the reason is the PACT act which disallows interstate delivery of tobacco unless you're registered with the ATF.  And again, as I understand it, the reason we can get things delivered from the UK is an old treaty that says if it's legal to ship within either country, it's legal to ship to either country.  Sounds odd and I can't find any links online, but that's what I remember reading here long ago.
  • I have a lot of 25g Toque Lime Toast tins (unopened) that for some reason do not agree with me anymore. Would be nice to trade for some 6 photo if anyone is interested
  • @JustinWizard707 The PACT act forbids tobacco shipment between states unless the specific states' (the one its being shipped to) tobacco tax has been paid on the tobacco, it does not apply to international shipments only ones from one state to another state within america.

The treaty with the UK that allows packages to be delivered so long as it is legal in the UK is with Canada not the US.
  • I have an unopened tin of Starr from about three years ago that I would trade for a can of Dental that has some tobacco in it and that doesn’t have the big warnings on it. I accidentally chucked my old tin and now it’s the only one out of 34 or so I don’t have
  • Here's what I'm willing to trade:

- Bernard's Klostermischung
    - Polskie Chaty Równina Łowicko-Błońska (a Polish stawberry-mint snuff made by the same company that makes Paul Gotard)
    - Toque Spanish Gem

Unfortunately they're all open, I tried them and didn't like the texture at all. I'd trade them for something nice and sweet, like Dholakia Swiss Chocolate or Toque's Ambrosia. Maybe osmething american...
  • Looking for fresh cans of Square and WE Garrett Navy/Sweet
  • For anyone in US I'm always into trading cigars and pipe tobacco for snuff (which I use so much more of). Got a wide spread of stuff. PM me if interested.
  • Any friend from India here. I am looking for Dholakia snuff to order online in India. Any input?
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    @Shaktimaan exports@snuff.co.in

Take a peep at this thread: https://www.snuffhouse.com/discussion/11573/good-news-for-all-dholakia-snuff-lovers

If you are interested in procuring Janta Dragon Brand Madras, you can reach out to the factory indiansnuff@gmail.com .
  • @volunge thanks man.
  • Any pipe smokers? Have an unopened 50 gram tin of McClellands (no longer made) Frog Morton on the bayou from 2015. I'm looking to sell or trade it for snuff or snuff stuff, If you want to buy it $70 shipped or will trade