Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    I have approximately 400 grams of a custom order from Toque of Sambac jasmine scented, oiled and medicated silver dollar tobacco. It is maybe as much as 3 years old. I ordered 1lb and transferred immediately to glassware. The container has only been opened less than 10 time, to take samples out.

It's good snuff but my wife and I just never cared for the aroma.

I'm up to trade it on for significantly less weight. Have anything I might like? Send me a PM thanks. Established members
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    I’m far too lazy to sell or trade any of my voluminous snuff collection. I keep finding long forgotten tubs of De Kralingse, London Brown, Santo Domingo, Red Seal, etc. Perhaps one day I will fire-sale all my vintage nose candy.
  • Any chance of selling a sample of London brown? @mrmanos