Free and Discounted shipping at MrSnuff

In case you are not on our mailing list, I thought you might like to know that we are running a shipping promo that might help out a bit. >$75 get 20% off: code SHIP20 >$100 gets 50% off: code SHIP50 >$200 gets free shipping: code SHIPFREE Dave

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Have already been on site and am promising yet another big order. Thanks!!!

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Have already been on site and am promising yet another big order. Thanks!!!

Go get 'em, Tiger! I’ve been meaning to order some bulk Wilson SPs–just saved $80 in shipping. Thanks, Mr. Snuff.

I almost placed a big order over the weekend ,But I bought pipe tobacco instead , I can hold on for a couple days. Thanks Dave, you will have my money soon.

Thanks for the kind comments. This has proven more popular than I thought. I will have to sharpen my pencil and make sure we are not going out of business! I’ll wait till the end of the month and work it out. I am glad you guys are making good use of it though.

I can’t afford it so I hope that helps.

Yea I wish I could order 200 bucks worth I am about to do a 60 dollar order but still a ways from free shipping

i’d be putting an order in if I had money. I’ve been out of work for a few weeks now. :frowning:

Thanks, Dave, that was awesome!

@Vito445…Here’s to wishing the big wheel to turn your way! Good Luck

We have had several people ask if it is possible to have something at a lower price-point. Why not give it a go, I thought. So, I just lowered the threshold for discounted shipping. Instead of $75 dollars, I have set a new one at $50 and 10%. I know it is not much, but every little helps. Plus with the reward points it’ll add up to a few dollars at least on most orders.

Can’t wait for the new Toques to be in so I can make an order. Interested to try some of the new stuff you have!

@cstokes4 Actually the Toques arrived today. I will see if we can get them live ASAP.

^:)^

By popular request we have re-instated the Discounted/Free shipping. As a reminder: >$50 get 10% off: Code SHIP10 >$75 get 20% off: code SHIP20 >$100 gets 50% off: code SHIP50 >$200 gets free shipping: code SHIPFREE Hope it helps. I hate the shipping as much as anybody, trust me.

Too bad I have like $500 worth of snuff in my wishlist. Really hard removing things from the cart.

Great. Will i ever get to buy food?

Will there be any promotions going on until/during mid November? (when I buy myself my annual birthday present) I hope that’s not a tacky question…

We’ll keep some sort of shipping promos up till new year I should think, though there may be a bit of tweaking. The free shipping threshold may have to go up a little bit. We have an email going out tomorrow with some news and specials. Make sure you are signed up to receive those.

Cool! Thanks MrSnuff!