New launch from 6 photo MOTIA snuff

Motia snuff, our bulk selling brand in India is now available with Mr snuff in small 8g plastic containers. In India we sell Motia only in bulk 1Kg and 15 Kg cans.I look forward to your impressions on it.

Here is the picture of the tin

I’ll be looking forward to adding some to my next order from MS.

"Motia Snuff is a black, finely ground snuff. It has a distinct tobacco flavor with overtones of camphor. Motia Snuff is an effective decongestant, popular with the discerning consumer. "

Sounds good, I’ll give it a try.

@mr.snuff I think you need to update and post Motia on the inventory list.

thanks

I would love an incense scented snuff with No Menthol . Natural is a wonderful snuff and I would love the other flavors if they had No Menthol I’m sure many others feel the same.

@kurtnose we at 6 photo use menthol very lightly just to uplift the fragrances. All our snuffs are very delicately mentholated and perfumed because in India snuff is predominantly used as dentifrice.Too much of menthol is irritating on the gums .

@SIX PHOTO Thank you for your response , But I stand by my comment I personally would enjoy the wonderful scents without the menthol . delicately mentholated ?  K

@SIX PHOTO personally I think you do an expert job with the menthol in your snuffs, just enough to feel it but not nearly enough to overpower the other scents, the perfect menthol level.

Motia is now live: https://mrsnuff.com/store/photo-motia-p-2178.html

A snuff maker who can use menthol sparingly is a rare and wonderful being.

1 Like

Menthol is awesome. It is just often over done. Love the way 6 photo uses menthol, to steal from what snuffster has said in the past… they use it like a spice something to up lift it a little bit. The only problem I have with any six photos is they use patchuli very well but it’s the last scent to leave my hankies.

Well, you guys have just to accept that there are people who LOVE the freakin menthol in their snuff and some of this rare species like to have it at FULL LEVELS !!!

well, on the other hand i can understand people who dont like it. i guess it is like licroice - you love it or hate it.

And then there are the unfortuanate few like myself who have a negative reaction to the menthol.  If not for that I love the aroma and clearing effects.  Too bad my sinuses swell shut shortly afterwards…

Motia, I love it! It reminds me of toothpaste, but I love it!

The Motia is very good but it is a bit tame compared to other 6 Photo snuffs.
The menthol/camphor is not overpowering at all, nice balance in this one.
I find myself reaching for the Special way more often than this though.

@SIX PHOTO I also would love some of your snuff with no menthol especially super kailash. I do buy it in bulk already but would enjoy it a whole lot more without the menthol.

@theratroom thanks for your patronage. For snuff without menthol, go for the natural LA snuff. It has a strong tobacco base with no perfumes or menthol

@theratroom there are a lot of sites like this in india http://www.ravindrasons.com/ some even sell to people who make snuff so they know what they use.