new snuffer adding some comments

hello to you all. im new to snuff and just wanted to say thanks for all of your comments. they helped me choose which snuff to try and order. i find myself visiting this site atleast once a day now. i love all your comments and sugestions. keep up the good work folks and to all godbless and good health

It really is a good forum. Lots of good information being passed around. Hope you enjoy it here & hang around for awhile. Look forward to conversing with you. If you ever have any snuff questions no matter how small, don’t be afraid to ask. Brian.

Just wait hddm3, you’ll find yourself camping out on this site if you’re not careful. It’s an interesting place to hang out. BTW, where did you handle come from? especially the m3 part?

hi again gents, i drive truck for a living and i love diesels so my handle is condensed to hddm3. it stands for heavydutydieselman the 3 is for my other love nascar and of course my driver earnheardt. and for all of you guys rolling your eyes right now, i am a redblooded hillbilly. hahah anyways thanks again for all your hard work here.take care hddm3

My hat’s off to you. Your work keeps the food on our shelves and money in our pockets. Again, welcome! Try a bit of rooster.

so hddm3 you say you’re a hillbilly. Well one of the things I love about this forum is how much the only thing that people seem to have in common is the love of snuff and yet somehow it’s the most civil forum I’ve been on. Welcome aboard. Again as merdock69 says thanks for hauling.

yes you are right bob. i hope it stays this way. by the way, i just opened the mail and what was in there!!! my order from mars. i was so happy i ran in the house and opened my first o&g to try. boy everyone here is right. i love it. i think i will enjoy most snuff like this. i also recieved a small sample of latakia peppermint. i didnt know mars did this. its great to know there are some really great business out there still taking care of their customers. and yes i love the pepperment to. i also bought the sampler from wilson. i havent read any reviews on irish coffee. i just want to try them all right now. haha

I’am sure it will stay like this. I’am still waiting on my mars order :(. Part of it’s a new pipe for christmas special order. Yeah mars always sends free samples. I love the peppermint latakia very candy as I’ve said before I just sniff straight through the peppermint in a few days. What did you get in the sampler? I’ve always been curious what they put in it. The irish coffee reviews I’ve read have seemed to say not bad nothing special. I still have to try O G. I tried it once from a terrible local tobacconist and I’am sure it most have been ancient because it didn’t even seem to have any kick and mostly sucked. Yeah when I get a new order I have to try everything as soon as possible.

hddm3, its always an exciting moment when new snuff comes in. Like a kid in a candy store!! LOL You can read the review here for Irish Coffee. Now on the Wilson’s site, they say its Irish Whiskey flavored & doesn’t say anything about coffee flavor?

ok thanks guys