Gifts of tobacco

So did any of you either give or get any gifts of tobacco or tobacco related products? I did receive a small pack of the Makers Mark Bourbon Cigars. I also gave a mixed bag of CAO cigars to our UPS driver. I have a pretty good friendship with him since he makes a lot of deliveries to my house & I know he likes cigars.

I did, I gave a large tin of Bugler rolling tobacco w/ papers and a new zippo to my best friend as he enjoys the smoke, but not the tax…

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I ordered myself a tin of crumbs of comfort a tin of University flake and a new pipe which really is a gift the person gave me money to get more tobacco stuff with.

I was lucky enough to get a mortar and pestle from a good friend for Xmas. Already have put it to good use as well. Took some black cadavish pipe tobacco and toasted it. Crushed it up fine, and added a couple of drops of orange extract to one half, and a couple of drops of spearmint extract to the other (these are 2 separate batches). I then mixed up them each thoroughly then allowed them to dry completely. Then in separate airtight containeers, I put a mixture of orange peels and water in one (for the orange snuff obviously) and freshly crushed spearmint leaves, a bit of vanilla extract and water for the other. Added the snuffs in a separate smaller container and allowed to sit overnight. Stirred the next day and sealed again. Stirred one more time 12 hourse later and once again left over night. They both turned out to be suprisingly good. I call them Black Orange and Black Spearmint. The tobacco scent of the toasted cadavish hits you first, then after it settles, the Orange or Spearmint then comes to the front and lasts a suprisingly long amount of time, maybe 15 minutes. These came out so well that I am anxious to try other tobacco and flavors, I have a Cohiba that dried out that I may have to give a try.

Mortar & pestle is a good, especially if you didn’t have anything else to use prior.

Nice. To me the Wilson’s Honey Menthol was just like a Halls Honey Menthol cough drop & it definitely opens you up.

I love honey menthol and apricot (anyone you can buy on mars). The peppermint is amazing.

My wife got me a nice meerschaum pipe. And “santa” got me some nice handkercheifs.

Awesome Meerschaums are great I got my first one a few months ago and it’s definately my favorite pipe I’ve owned. I’ve had a few over time so.

Was it the 3 cigar gift box? How do you like them? They are one of my preferred smoke? The 3pk. is what I gave my UPS driver.

What are CAO cigars? I’m Intrigued…

You can find out more from the CAO Website. You can scroll through the styles & click on a style to get more info. Also the menu on left side.