Bernards Regensberger

Has anyone tried this snuff? If you have, can you give us a quick review?

I’ve never even seen it for sale. Suppose I’ll have to look for some next time I’m getting ready to order.

Its a delicious new fruity (nice berry scent) Schmalzler from Bernhard, if you like Schmalzler`s, you can t go wrong to order and try it.

http://mrsnuff.com/store/bernard-regensburger-p-1508.html

Its great to see Bernard expanding their line so much recently.

Due to the energy a local distributor in Regensburg is putting into the Bernard product line, this was a great move by Bernard. Tons of tourists in Regensburg every year. And a growing number of B&M´s being able to offer the fine Bernard assortment locally. Bernard´s on the right track.

I should have waited a while to make my last order. I would have had some of this snuff in it. Can’t wait to try it.

“Due to the energy a local distributor in Regensburg is putting into the Bernard product line, this was a great move by Bernard. Tons of tourists in Regensburg every year. And a growing number of B&M´s being able to offer the fine Bernard assortment locally. Bernard´s on the right track.” I second that, it is so good to see that there is still space for way more snuff buisness and i really hope that it will hold on. There is a chance to see a snuff revival in the coming years.

The revival is pretty much taking place already. But remember, that´s referring to the so called 1st World only. There seem to be many countries, where snuff still plays a huge role, we´re (and the industry, as they confess) not even aware of. There are no numbers about world wide snuff consumption.

Just had my first sniff of the new Regensburger Pris. I have to say that i quite like it. It has some nearly fruity untertone to it and i think i will buy this again. Recommend to every Schmalzer fan.

Being new to the Bernard line of snuff. I must say I really enjoy this. Starts with the typical light vinegar note that I noticed among few of the Bernard line and gradually fades into a very nice fruity tone. Highly recommend

3 Likes

@Gee, some Bernard snuffs contain actual vinegar (up to 3.5%, if my memory serves right).

4 Likes

@volunge Interesting, thank you. I can’t say I don’t like it. It’s done very nicely. 

3 Likes