Cozy Snuffs?

What is your favourite “cozy” snuff? Cozy being the snuff that you would use after a turkey dinner or something along the lines of that =) Mine would definately be either Toque’s Cheese and Bacon or Dholakia’s Swiss Chocolate.

Not big on Swiss Chocolate (yet, we’ll give it time), but my all-time favorite comfort snuff has been Samuel Gawith Honey. Next to that would be WoS Chocolate Orange.

Wilsons Irish coffee. The scent helps my digestion, or so my nose has told my brain. Comfort snuff is Toque Pomegranate, it just almost always brings a smile to my face, no matter how bad my day has been. It was my first real snuff, and if I time it right my last one day.

1 part Toque Xmas Pudding to 4 parts Toque Toffee. WoS Royal George is a nice after dinner snuff, too.

WOS Jockey Club or Toque Whiskey & Honey. Although Dholakia Swiss Chocolate is a good one as well.

Some of Pieter’s ‘pantyhose snuff’ is the only thing that I would classify as “cozy”.

Aecht Altbeyrischer Schmalzler. Nice maple scent, smooth and slightly sweet.

Samuel Gawith’s Irish D Light. Like biscuits on a Sunday afternoon. The smell of unconditional love.

Id also add Spanish Gem to my list of comfort snuffs

biscuits … mmmmmmmm you talking english or american style there is quite a difference . my cozy snuff would be f&t princes

crumbs of cozy.

Schmalzers, Spanish Gem, Royal George and American sweets.

Toque Whisky & Honey definitely, also Spanish Gem, F&T Old Paris and most schmaltzers.

Molense A/P & Whisky & Honey.

Oh! And F&T Old Paris.

It seems that most people like whiskey and honey. Does it really have a whiskey scent?

I’d say Whiskey and Honey too. Either that or Camphor and Mild. Stefan

Any schmalzler

Schmalzer for sure. I just had my first Bernard Schmalzer and it is a instant classic.

I don’t detect whisky in whisky and honey, but I have a very unrefined nose. I do love the honey though. :slight_smile: