The Strongest Snuff

I was wondering what, in the opinion of the group, was the strongest snuff they have ever tried. I have always found Poschl Red Bull and Fribourg & Treyer HDT to be pretty hefty in their own different ways. I recently, however, ordered a container of McChrystals English Menthol and after taking an unwisely generous first sniff, nearly had the top of my head blown off! Further experimentation has confirmed my impression that this is far and away the strongest snuff I have ever taken. What does the group think? I’ve heard that some of the American snuffs can be quite intimidating too.

Probably Dingler Magnet Menthol Snuff. In the product description it even has a warning: The Magnet Medicated Menthol Snuff comes from Leonard Dingler, South Africa, and is a very strong and powerful Menthol Snuff. Nothing for the weak , but probably right because of this worth to point out and recommend for all who search for something special. The Dingler snuffs have nicotine content higher than Giraffe Balls compared to others and thats a fact. Coming in second I would definitely say the American Rooster or Levi! *edit… Now that everyone knows about Spanish Jewel, it definitely belongs on the top of the list well ahead of others.

hi, last month their was snuff fair in kempton,where DHOLAKIA TOBACCO PVT LTD…CHAKLI blue COOL menthol snuff was said to be the strongest snuff of the world by the snuff lovers.wants to know more on this issue-contact snuffstore.de

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Either Taxi Red or Spanish Jewel.

yeah it’s intense. I personaly love the stuff.

I used to use a eucalyptus type called Dr. Rumney’s that was pretty strong. I don’t know if it’s still available.

As far as nicotine, nothing I’ve tried so far has quite the kick that Spanish Jewel does. You can actually feel the nicotine travel through your body. Simply amazing snuff. I can’t wait 'til the next time we do a group purchase…if we do another.

Yeah when I first made the post above, no one but Pedro and I knew what Spanish Jewel was so I left it out of the list as I was just listing commercially available snuffs. But know that everyone is acquainted with it, I would put it on top of the list as well.

“You can actually feel the nicotine travel through your body. Simply amazing snuff. I can’t wait 'til the next time we do a group purchase…if we do another.” You can count me in on that if it happens again. I only fear trying something so wonderful that isn’t readily and commercially available.

proboscis, even if it runs out and is never available again, the Jewel is still worth experiencing at least once.

Very true. And a little bit of this snuff goes a loooooong way. I couldn’t imagine using more than a pinch at a time.

I concur that Spanish Jewel is the strongest snuff. I love snuff and can do pinch after pinch, but Spanish Jewel I have to be careful with!

Spanish Jewel sometimes gives me a little sting in the tear duct of my right eye when I blow. Now that…is some strong snuff!

I am the opposite of Mopey, while I do agree that Spanish Jewel is the strongest…I cannot seem to get enough of it, I do one pinch after another. It is an amazing snuff, my ounce is almost gone.