WHAT LEMAN SNUFFED TODAY

Here it is Dholakia - Ganga, Kamal, Manjul, Sparrow, Sparrow Cool Wilson’s of Sharrow - Prime Minister, Jockey Club, Jasmine, French Carotte, Tom Buck, Lavendar, Lemon Grove, Best SP McChrystal’s - Clove, Supermint, Raspberry, SP Poschl - Chief Bull, Gletscherprise FUBAR - Grunt, Shot of Rum Samuel Gawith - Golden Glow, Toque - Peppermint Rockit - Cherry Pop F&T - Bordeaux Bespoke - Gin & Tonic Three Thistles Checkerberry

You’re crazy man !!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Is Pretty. Can I has snuffs?

LOL! You’re the man!

Leman, what kind of watch is that in the background? I love watches and have a nice collection. Are you going to the chatroom later on? Cheers Pieter

I see you are like me and refuse to have the health propaganda on your tins. If you take a really sharp blade and scores across the label it peels of easily (on a Toque can) and leaves quite a smart looking tin. Nice snuff box you got there - a silver one from snuff store?

I personaly like altering the lettering a bit to make it say fun things. Like my tin of G&H whiskey says “This is not a safe native smoking England” . Though in all seriousness the warning that pisses me off the most is the one on the F&T labels why can’t it at least be in the same font. It kind of ruins the pseudo victorian vibe of the tin.

@ snuffster - Yes, the snuff box is from snuff store. I won it for the Christmas contest @ bob - My Medicated No. 99 tin says “This tobacco product may clear your sinuses and is delicious”

I use the health warning as an indicator of if I have opened the tin. When I open a new tin I take it off. Wilsons is easy with the tape but if you get multiple Toques it is not as apparent.

If you could edit a list in there then we could get a better picture of how skewed your tastes in snuff are.