Camphor and Euculyptus

Does anyone know of a plain camphor and euculyptus snuff without menthol in it? I really like these flavors, but whenever they’re in a snuff there’s always menthol too, and the menthol always seems to dominate the flavor.

Camphor & Mild may be the one but I haven’t opened mine yet. Several guys here use it including Snuff Head. He will know the answer.

Yes Wilsons Camphor & Mild should please you. There is no menthol in there, the camphor is not strong in that is doesn’t stay with you most of the day like some of the strong menthols do. There is a slight floral scent to, again not over powering. This has become one of my favourite snuffs. But go for a small tin first as it may not be for you.

Thank you thank you

Buy a good eucalyptus oil and add it to a plain snuff works wonderfully in my opinion

The best way to do this is just put a few drops into the bottom of a cleaned empty snuff tin, then put the plain snuff in and lid it and let it stand for 24 hours. The eucalyptus will infuse up to the top. If it isn’t the strength, decant the snuff from the tin and repeat.