Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Hey! It’s been awhile!!

I’ve taken a break from all social media for years- but wanted to plop in here and give a shout out to all my fellow sniffers! I still carry both of my Pat Collins boxes and plenty of snuffs!
Right now I’m doing some Grand Cairo and some Whiskey and Honey.

Has anyone seen the De Kranlinges Gingerbread at all lately? Is that still being made?
How about the Cherry Cerise or Abraxas?
Anyways, cheers! I’ll be more present from now on. You all are the only snuff takers I’ve ever chatted with :)

Comments

• chrischris Member
    Welcome back.

Unfortunately both Abraxas and Kralingse are no longer in production. I seem to recall that Abraxas stopped due to changes in tobacco laws and Kralingse because the ownership of the mills changing. I'm sure someone here can provide further details and/or correct me if my memory is at fault. It's been some time since they stopped.
  • @ chris: you are well informed. for de Kralingse it was both changing the Dutch tobacco law according to te EU regulations and the citycouncil of Rotterdam sold the ownership of the mills.. And I stopped as a snuffmiller in 2016.