Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Wilson's Of Sharrow. 1964 BBC film

iframe width="400" height="500" frameborder="0" src="https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09b0tl9/player">

Comments

• Here's a BBC film from October 19th 1964. Footage of the mill and water wheel included.
  • Excellent find, thank you. 
  • Just_BrowsingJust_Browsing Member
    edited January 3 PM
    Cant believe ive not seen that. It was most enjoyable. Makes one feel proud to be upholding a fine tradition, lol! And i dont think any manufacturer truly knows what the letters SP means on a snuff. 
    Thanks again, wonderful little info film. 
    Ive taken the liberty of sharing the video, on youtube, but i posted your forum name and this place as credit, i hope thats ok. I will remove if you prefer. 

• volungevolunge Member
    edited January 3 PM

@Just_Browsing, could you share the YouTube link, please? Tor doesn't help, and I'm not a VPN user.
  • @volunge my link doesnt work here. its on youtube, Just Browsing channel with thumbs as channel picture, only video on it 
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 3 PM
    Thanks, found it right there!
  • Just_BrowsingJust_Browsing Member
    edited January 4 PM
    @volunge  oooh, like this? Haha, thanks V, i spent half an hour googling how to do the blue hyperlink thing, thanks to you. Learn something every day.