Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Anyone giving snuff gifts this year?

My younger brother ( mid 40's) ) has tried my snuff, and has decided to take it up. 
So for Christmas this year, i've boxed up a great selection of the main types of snuff, some plain, some heavy menthol, some scented, some course etc. 
Along with his snuffs, i've boxed up a bundle of nice handkerchiefs, a nasal rinse bottle with some sea salt, a swidget flip spoon ( little spoon on keyring handle, flips out like a flick knife ), and ( don't laugh ) an electric nasal hair trimmer ( clean nostrils really help to enjoy snuff ). I hope he loves it. 
Anyone else giving snuff related pressies this year? Or expecting some? 

Comments

• Sounds like an amazing starter pack!  I wish I was getting some snuff for the holidays; I guess I'll have to treat myself.
  • @Deez Well, he loved it. I also gave him a half dozen little pill containers with attached little spoons, so he can decant his faves when hes out and about, I look forward to hearing from him about what kinds he prefers, and i also look forward to watching his tastes change over time, as mine certainly did ( hated indian snuff at first, now i adore all of it )