Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Keeping snuff exposed to air?

MrUnixMrUnix Member
Hi everyone!

Okay so as I am new to snuff, I don't have any small tin or anything to use snuff from(I actually do have nicotine pouch plastic tins, but to be fair with you I don't like the look of them for snuff) and I also am not a fan of tap boxes. 

So I was wondering if I could put half a day worth of snuff in a tiny 50ml tea cup, and just cover it lightly with something(so it's not sealed, just covered) and when I want to use it just uncover it and take a pinch. 

Is that going to hurt the snuff if it's like that about .2 grams for 7ish hours?

Thank you in advance, 
MrUnix

Comments

• SHbickelSHbickel Member
    It will definitely dry out, but I sometimes do the same. I use a little dish for easy access, and toss the remaining at the end of the day.  I could rehydrate instead of throwing it away... but it's such a small amount, I have more snuff than I could use in two lifetimes, and I'm monumentally lazy.
  • MrUnixMrUnix Member
    @SHbickel I see, i add a bit so that I use it throughout the day... So it would be better to do that with dry snuffs?

Also, I wish I had that much snuff haha, I have to be really mindful of spending it I have just a bit, sadly I am quite a user, so I settle on using every spec of it
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    You're only 2 weeks into your snuff journey, right?  I suspect SAD will hit pretty soon and you'll be rolling in snuff tins like Scrooge McDuck.  (Snuff Acquisition Disorder)  :P
  • MrUnixMrUnix Member
    Hahah, sure hope so, although snuff is cheap, as a student, it's pretty hard to acquire more snuff than I can use  :)  
    But hey I'm not complaining as long as there's enough 
    :P
  • RobEdgarRobEdgar Member
    @SHbickel "Snuff Acquisition Disorder" Hahahahaha!!! It's absolutely a real thing, only started snuffing about six months ago and I'm collecting kgs of the stuff!!!