Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Video Review of Neftóbak (Icelandic Snuff/Snus)

Hello everyone. I was sent some Neftóbak, and seeing as it hadn’t been done before, decided to review it for YouTube. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Comments

• ALLexALLex Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Awesome video!

This snuff seems so good for all the plain tobacco snuff lovers but the problem is that there isnt a place to get it except in Iceland. 

Never had Neftobak but i really like Ntsu black and Viking /SG plain snuffs and rappees.

Thanks for the review and the great content mate!

Whats the next snuff you re planning  to review?
  • I second, truly awesome review!

@ALLex, you can try procuring it from this Czech Republic-based online store: https://www.icelandic-products.info/shop/neftobak/ . Not quite sure, what the "Available on back-order" means, but no one else carries neftobak outside Iceland. If the price makes you raise your eyebrows, a horn costs 4000 kr in Iceland now. The only place to buy it cheaper is Keflavik airport duty free store. You can get a horn for 14 EUR there.
  • @volunge Thanks for the info !

You are like a snuff library mate! Endless source of snuff knowledge! 

I ll save that link of this Czech shop for the future.

@volunge did you check out the videos of ntsu i posted at the Snuff Related Videos thread?
    There are some scenes of snuff (nsunko !) making and snuff taking as well.