Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Dried Fruit/Xmas flavors

For my last order before xmas madness I would like to include some dried fruit scented/ festive snuffs, no menthol. I really appreciate toques Xmas Pudding but I think they went way too heavy on the clove or whatever that spice is. So no clove or cinnamon, please. Thanks for any suggestion. 

Comments

• Rosinski's Oderlander and Frankfurter!
  • Check Bernard as they do have some fruits but I don't know about the menthol and friborg and tryere.
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    What about something vaguely sweet/fruity? Maybe a schmalzler? Seems like a holiday snuff without clove or cinnamon may be hard to find. You could try Toques ginger, maybe mix it with something? Bernards Klostermischung is kind of rich and sweet.
  • Dholakia Madras Toast has a nice scent of dried dates. And sws Creme de Figue has a nice scent of Figues. Both has really good tobacco in front. Yes and rosinski Frankfurter and Oderländer are really nice flavored schmalzler which reminds me of Christmas. Chocolate, dried Fruits and some rum and whisky I get from the oderländer.