Is Sam Gawith still producing snuff?

Just wondering because they are seeming pretty scarce right now. Or could it be just a temporary delay or hiccup in production, distribution, or whatever? I know people have been talking about some of the KBs recently…

Unfortunately, I don’t have the answer although I’m wondering the same thing.  They’re the best in my opinion and hopefully they don’t go away

-Lance

1 Like

Holly freaking post guillotine bug!

Just lost an hour’s worth text. Am I mad now!

1 Like

@gormur yeah, totally. Just no substitute for plenty of them! @volunge that sucks!

1 Like

Update: yes, they are

3 Likes

@Gormur that is great to hear! Now only if they would bring some of the classics back. I could use some more Cob Dark, Grouse Moor… have not seem them around for a while

1 Like

@Mr_O Scotch Black is probably the only one that interests me that I can’t find, but I’m new at this.  I wonder if it’s being made anytime soon

1 Like

Here it is, renamed to Viking Scotch Dark, but this store doesn’t sell it overseas: https://www.mysmokingshop.co.uk/index2.php?mod=mancats&nm=The%20Viking%20Snuff&ns=Scotch%20Dark&man=451&sec=5602

I got a dried out tin of this snuff some years ago, in that bone-dry state it was somewhat similar to dried out Kendal Brown Original. It was plain and slightly smoky, medium fine grind, medium nic.

1 Like