F&T BORDEAUX AND MACOUBA SNUFFS FOR SALE OT TRADE

Hi. I have a 20g tin of F&T Bordeaux and a 25g tin of Macouba that need a new home. Only two pinches taken from each. They are sealed with tape. I just received them so they are fresh.

$6 for each tin with free shipping to USA addresses, or trade for a couple “incense-y” Indian snuffs.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

@SnuffPirate I have an alternate offer. If you can snuff exactly half of each tin I will pay you full value + shipping for both of them. But I bet that instead by then you would be happy to fight me for them :smiley: these are scents that take an acquired taste

1 Like

@ar47, I guess I could try that, but to me they are both nasty. They both remind me of my ex-mother-in-law’s perfumes, which used to make me queasy, LOL!

1 Like

I have said before that one reminds me of a 7 and another reminds me of a 77 year old women’s bathrooms :smiley: WoS Jockey Club is the 37 :x

I recall my tin of Bordeaux. My worst snuff-trip ever. I somehow managed to finish it all, though - simply because it was the only snuff I was left with back then. I loathed it from the first to the very last pinch.

Thinking of it, now I would try mixing it with some other snuff(s). I don’t like Frech Carotte, but really dig it mixed with WoS Rose.

Both of these have been sold to a good home where they’ll be appreciated. So, mods, feel free to delete this discussion.

1 Like

Both of these have been sold to a good home where they’ll be appreciated. So, mods, feel free to delete this discussion.

On the other hand, I could leave them be so that future generations can appreciate the words of wisdon dispensed by @ar47 concerning Jockey Club…  B-)

2 Likes