MrSnuff and Snuffstore - New Warehouse

Hello all,

some of you may have noticed stock running out on mrsnuff.com.

This is because we are in the process of moving to our own warehouse. We are running down stock in the existing warehouse and building stock in the new one.

Snuffstore.co.uk is already located in the new warehouse so if you can’t find it on mrsnuff.com there is a good chance you will find it there. All the Poschl/Ozonas are a good example.

We are planning on switching over mrsnuff.com to the new warehouse next week. The past month we have been stress-testing our new warehouse management system and we are reasonably confident we have ironed out all the glitches.

Thank you for bearing with us.

The good news is that running our own warehouse will remove a lot of the issues we have had over the years using an external ‘fulfilment’ service. 

You will see better stock control, more aggressive pricing, and as time goes on cheaper postage. I say as time goes on because until the post office see our throughput they don’t give us discounted postage. So bear with us for that.

Thank you all for your continued support. It is, as always, much appreciated.

Oh and one last thing: I am now working closely with Roderick (Toque Snuff) and we are hatching plans for a new line of artisanal (did I spell that correctly?) snuffs. Those that hit the mark will be made available continuously. We will very much appreciate your input and feedback.

Dave

More snuff, better postage pricing, and new snuff. Can’t complain!

4 Likes

Glad to see it’s all coming together Dave! Best wishes.

4 Likes

Sounds great Dave congratulations and thanks

2 Likes

this is all great news! 

2 Likes

Cooooool beans

2 Likes

Great news!!!

2 Likes

This is awesome to hear! Can’t wait to see everything available and get some nice deals! P.S. Excited about the potential new artisan snuff line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice neighbourhood, @MrSnuff & @Roderick. Judging by the new addresses, you are under the same roof now.

Congratulations and all the best!

3 Likes

Toastin for that

3 Likes

congrats Dave and great news!

3 Likes

Strength in numbers and streamlining the operations is a good thing. Looking forward to the new line of artisan snuffs.

3 Likes

I just checked out the store, already a HUGE improvement. I want to place another order now and I still have unopened tins from my last order a month ago!

3 Likes

Dave - All the very best. Wish someday soon you find a clear way to know what will fly through the customs at Mumbai, India so even folks like me can order foreign snuffs without the scepticism I have now of how the customs operate. 

2 Likes