Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• NTSU Black
  • McCrystals O&G
  • Dragon Madras

@Aaron - I rate the White Elephant and Afghan White on almost the same level and enjoy them both. If I buy a 30 gram tin it lasts me forever lol so cannot really comment on the price versus value (being in India myself). 
  • W&H USA
  • 6Photo medicated 666 followed by a big pinch of Dragon madras
  • AaronAaron Member
    edited February 2021 PM
    Rosinski Poltergeist

@newbiesnuffer - oh cool, you’re in India - that makes life easier I guess when you’re trying to get hold of Indian snuffs.

Is snuff mainstream over there?
  • Afghan White

@Aaron - Well, it is simple to get hold of most mainstream Indian snuffs which are also popular in other countries, but most snuffs are tough to get if you're in a city like Mumbai since brick and mortar stores are limited in number and only carry a few varieties of snuff. I have to buy most Indian snuffs by directly contacting manufacturers since not all shops carry all the brands of Indian snuffs. The people here mainly use nasal snuff as a tooth powder. Since cigarettes are other forms of tobacco (khaini or loose snus) are used more than snuff, I haven't come across many Indians in my area or city using nasal snuff. 
  • Viking - Thors Hammer
  • Toque Lime Toast
  • Berwick Brown. It is so delicious. I even like it more then kbo i think.
  • NTSU Black while I explore the new Mr Snuff website.
  • Bernard’s Magic Moments
  • F&T High dry toast
  • 6Photo medicated 666
  • SG Golden Glow. After several months, I can all of a sudden sense the deep floral notes in this one. A winner! Have been noticing the same with DR Verey
  • Sws Thrice Brewed
  • Fribourg & Treyer - High Dry Toast
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited February 2021 PM
    Jock's Choice

@Hloridison isn't Berwick Brown something special? It's my go-to when I'm going for a walk outside, particularly when it's cool out. The leather and bright citrus are cushioned by the pillowy floral scent. (lavender? violet?)  It's transcendental.
  • @SHbickel yes i love it very much. Did you try Kendal brown original by s-g or best dark by wos? They are all this kind of snuff. But the berwick is the best for me. Lavender I also get. And some musk? It is really fantastic.

Now I m sniffing jnf Dragon Brand madras
  • Otto Red Rag
  • HDT
  • Toque Christmas Pudding
  • Tom Buck

@Hloridison I've had KB Original and Best Dark and enjoy them both, but like you I prefer Berwick Brown. The back drip on the other two is pretty intense. Thankfully they're all unique enough stock all three!  (Side note: don't google "best dark snuff"! :-S )
  • McChrystals Violet followed by Toque Rustica
  • Toque Original

@SHbickel yes i like them all and have all 3. I also have 3 cans of kbo which are a several years old. They aged and the tobacco is black right now. It is much smoother. I like it aged.
  • A mix of Babaton and MGM (3:2). My daily driver as of late.
  • Viking Thors Hammer

For the rest of the day I was snuffing MG Madras
  • Toque Original
  • Toque Whiskey & Honey USA. This one is a keeper.
  • Betty_BWBetty_BW Member
    edited February 2021 PM
    41Photo Golden Himtaj followed by Red Label Black.