Gutkha

I bought two boxes of this a few days ago LOL , It is not for me, if there is anyone here on the forum that actually likes the stuff, I would like to sell, or trade it off , There is 50 , 4 gram packets in each box I have used one packet out of one box & two packets out of the other box so its mostly still all there, actuaslly there is 49 packets in one box & 48 in the other box,  One brand is GOA Gutkha & the other is Manikchand Gutkha. I don’t want to sell just 2 or 3 packets to a bunch of people , I would like to trade or sell it at least one box minus what I took out  per trade or preferably both boxes , you can go to Hookah1 to look at the brands & the prices . I would be willing to trade for HDT or even cigars if anyone has any interest.

I see I didnt get this in the right place looks like , I am sorry for that but there is no delete option for me to fix it , I thought I had the header right but I guess not. G’Day

Is this the stuff you have to mix with sla ted lime?

It already has lime in it.

Nothing against Micronesians but here in da Islands a lot of Micronesians love that they call Betelnut.The one you have is already prepared. It makes their teeth all jacked up and that’s why they usually have gold teeth and work at McDonald’s.lol. I have some Micronesian friends so I’m not trying to talk bad about them but that’s the truth.lol :smiley:

1 Like

LOL , It is the Betelnut product with spices tobacco & lime.

2 Likes

@Hawaiian_Ryan There are some women in my area of Asian extraction that a friend knows. He says they are drop dead gorgeous…until they open their mouths. They are betel nut users. He says their teeth are in really bad shape. As for gutkha, the Indian government puts out some really dire warnings about it. Is it supposed to be like chewing tobacco?

It is nothing like chewing tobacco ! 

OK. I’m just curious because I don’t know anything about it.

I love gutkha but I can’t use it much. It wears away the inside of my cheek. For some reason my brother-in-law has no such issues.

If you like a tobacco product that packs a head-spinning punch consider giving it a go.

1 Like

@ MrSnuff   Try putting it into a coffee mill and grind to a fine consistency & it wont grind your jaw near as bad. The Betelnuts are hard as rocks other wise.

@TigerJackshere that is a top idea! 

@MrSnuff    Well I at least found a way to use up the two boxes of this stuff , Grind it in coffee mill & add about 40% Honey Bee snuff & dip it , not bad at all. If they would just take out the perfume stuff in it, it wouldn’t be bad with the exception of the rock hard Betelnuts , they need ground to powder! G’Day

2 Likes