What should I try next?

Ok, so I’m running a little short on snuff now, and will have to get more soon…hard enough (all you suffering with SAD on here will know how hard that is!)

So far I’ve had a lot of Dholakia, which I like a lot…it’s so complex, so many scents…all in one snuff!

Bunch of P

I HATE HOW IT STOPS WHEN IT RECEIVES A SPECIAL CHARACTER!!!

I’ve tried a bunch of poschl, but they’re not something I can use daily.

Had a few dholakias, liking their complex scent and how they’re easy on the nose…can use em all day, every day.

Tried a few MCC, not my style for an all-day snuff…too sweet.

Had a LOT of WoS, they can be everyday-snuffs for me.

Liked snuffstore traditional SP, black magic, cafe noire and strong menthol a LOT.

Liked jaxons, but not something I could use every day.

Liked qws, the ones I had were as complex as dholakia, very easy on the nose too, can definately be allday snuffs for me!

So based on my likes, what company do you all suggest I try snuff from next?

I don’t know what to try next. I was thinking about 41 Photo White Elephant, 6 Photo Natural, Toque Rustica or F&T High Dry Toast. I don’t mind a few a of the aromatics, but I’d rather have plain tobacco. Any ideas what I should try next?

@Smeckma try Snuffstore black magic. Its plain, but at the same time very aaromatic

Worth giving the Viking rang a go too, the dark is so yummy…

1 Like

Toque. Like WoS, they are great everyday snuffs. USA Whiskey & Honey is one of my favorites. I never leave home without it.

1 Like

why not try F&T Old Paris i think this is a bit like black magic the way you discribed it. but you can use this all day every day !

Good luck !

1 Like