basement_shaman m.i.a.

Been a while, over a week, since he posted on this forum. Keep him in your thoughts.

Maybe the habanpeno was too hot to handle?!

In all seriousness, though… I hope all is well.

2 Likes

He has gone little stretches without logging on before, and they’ve had me a little worried as well.  But not to worry basement_shaman, we’re not thinking the worst, we’re just hoping you’re not bored with our asses!

2 Likes

I looked at his last activity on his profile and it said Sept. 7th was his last activity.

I know what’s up with him but I really don’t wanna spill the beans.His going through a ruff time. [-O< If u wanna know whats wrong message him.

1 Like

Best wishes Shaman. Hope to see you back here soon buddy.

4 Likes

He’s shown up on FB the last couple a days, so he’s still around. 

2 Likes

Hope You’re okay mate, you probably don’t realize this but you gave a lot of useful and helpful advice in posts and threads you have made or commented on in the past. You were one of the people on this forum that made me want to join and indirectly helped me a lot in my attempt to quit smoking cigarettes.

Best wishes mate hope you are doing better than all of us are assuming.

Kind Regards Aamon

4 Likes

As said above ,you have helped a lot. Don’t follow Gurus follow plants , Hope all is or will go well. So good luck,and thanks again for your help. Go well mate, Suntoucher.

2 Likes

Thanks community for the well wishes. Some days are good, I am fighting and trying to be positive. Enjoyment is hit or miss. If I can help anyone out, my knowledge is free and worthless unless I share it.

So in the words of Bill & Ted " Be excellent to each other! And party on dudes"  
<:-P

11 Likes

Don’t worry us like that! Glad all is okay though!

1 Like

Good to see you back buddy. Thanks for putting our minds at ease, and I hope the happy days outnumber the dark

1 Like