Wilson Top Mill #1

To whomever suggested this to me, thank you very much! This is exactly what I wanted. A smoky type of snuff- fine and dry…but not as fine/dry as garrett, but still very fine and dry and with a smoky flavour, but not as overpowering as Garrett. Thanks! This is exactly what i wanted as this could easily be an “all day” snuff. I seem to prefer all day type snuffs, as I like the feeling of comfort of having a box in my pocket and knowing that every pinch will be satisfying in any kind of situation…Plus I use so much they stay fresh!

It might have been me, I seem to be the only person that ever mentions this one. Its a great snuff, for some reason very overlooked.

Yes it was you. Thanks- it was just what I was looking for. It is kind of SP’ish, but seems a little smoky to me, too. Whatever it is, I like it a lot.

It is a good snuff. Haven’t had any in about 2 years now as it was pretty hard to find. But now with snuffstore carrying it, I might have to pick up a few more. Its just not one I thought about a lot because of availability so thanks for the reminder.

Well here in Hull, Yorkshire this and their Medicated is about the only snuff I can buy locally. It is stocked at my local Post Office store and most newsagents. Often overlooked by the snuff connoisseur, but then it must sell well or it wouldn’t be stocked.

snuffhead: yes… but so do certain newspapers and goopy sweet pipe tobaccos…^^ but i really agree. often the “simple stuff” is better than its image. in germany the gletscherprise would be the best example…

The only place you will find Top Mill in shops is the North of England, I think it was a miners favourite plus a lot of Asian women use it.

snuffster, well the nearest coal mine is about thirty miles away from me, it opened in the the eighties and I think has closed now. Anyway Top Mill No.1 Has been a favourite around here for many years. And as I say so easily found locally.