Free Shipping on MrSnuff - ends tonight 29th Feb

Hey gents/ladies,

just in case you missed the emails, we have free shipping on all orders over $25 on MrSnuff. The offer ends tonight (or tomorrow morning depending on your time zone I suppose). Anyway, time is running out if you want to take advantage of it.

Thanks for your patronage,

Dave

Cheers and thanks! I took advantage in the final hour or two. Fifty grams of Abraxas Premium Coarse should be winging my way shortly.

Yes, another thanks!  I usually feel the need to make larger orders so the shipping doesn’t seem so bad.  It was nice to be able to pick up a few things free of shipping charges.  

1 Like

Well missed that one guess my basket will stay full till the next go round. Never did get an email but I have gotten other emails.

1 Like

I didn’t get one either. Just stumbled upon the thread here otherwise never would have known.

I missed getting any Email but I seen it mentioned else where; and it was only valid for a few days. I heard plenty complain with frustration the code wouldn’t work. One said it was  because one or more items were excluded from the offer. I take it was sale and discounted items I am not sure on the details. As much as I would had liked to get free shipping I didn’t need $25 worth of snuff. Low order fees and shipping across the pond has pretty much put an end to spending the little funds I may have. 

Thankfully I did receive an email, and placed an order which has arrived
I’m glad to see MrSnuff is selling in bulk again

I think he should just find a more reasonable shipping rate to apply all the time, and he’ll find himself getting more orders. I’m not saying he should eat the shipping fee and lose profit, but I think he should charge only cost of post+supplies. It’s expensive moving things to the us, but not that expensive.

1 Like

I did indeed get an order in just before the deadline. I was having a problem with the free shipping code then realized the ‘discounted’ 25 g tin of F&T High Dry Toast was the issue so opted for a 50g tin instead. I got everything I wanted however and am happy with the speedy delivery. Was shipped on Wednesday (2 March) and arrived the following Wednesday (9 March). I do enjoy free shipping and would order more often if shipping fees weren’t so high.

3 Likes