Sample giving advice

So I’ve been having some sessions at the gym with a trainer, and maybe a couple months ago a Poschl tap box fell out of my pocket.  I told him about snuff, and he didn’t seem too interested.  Then out of the blue today, he started asking me about it.  I offered to give him some to try and he’s up for it.  

Problem is, the snuff fanatic I am, where do I begin?  Any input on these areas would be appreciated…

1.  What type of cheap containers would you decant samples into?  

2.  What snuff would you a first timer try?

3.  I’ll give him a small tin of one of my Old Mills (got to start him off on the right foot).  Which one would you choose?

I get excited when people show the slightest bit of interest, so I want to give this guy a good representation of snuff.  

1 http://www.freundcontainer.com/plastic-attached-lid-containerspp/p/v2924B01/ [ 2924B05CLR]

2 something moist from SG

3 They’re all good

1 Like

got any old 3.5 gram McChrystal’s tins ?.. give’m some fruity and perhaps some Original & Genuine…

This past holiday season, I gave my post carrier 3.5 gram tins of McChrystal’s O&G, mild lemon and rasberry.

he brings me a track and signed order and said he absolutely just loves the stuff, lol … :slight_smile:

now i have a 21 gram tin of O&G and mild lemon for him… 

1 Like

I gave my buddy a buffet, but he really only gravitated to the Dholakia Swiss Chocolate.  I’d also recommend an accessible SP, like McChrystal’s S’Nuff.

@1holegrouper recommended these ink sample vials, and I find them perfect for sharing out samples.  Keeps the snuff fresh, and they’re cheap enough to give away without worry: http://www.gouletpens.com/gpc-inkvials/p/GPC-InkVials

1 Like

I bought some small zip-lock baggies at the dollar store about an inch square which are good for a gram or two to sample.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips folks, but I ended up just giving him some tins.  A little of everything.  I went there today and it was actually worth it.  A bunch of these trainers gathered around and were interested.  A few guys took some to the bathroom to try them out.  I warned them to keep some tissues in their pockets in case their noses started running while they were working with clients.  Fun times.  

2 Likes