Big Pinch?

I’ve seen these CRAZY big pinches/lines being taken on you-tube or some websites. I think that’s ridiculous. I usually just fill up my “anatomical snuffbox” (the actual medical term for the area near the base of the thumb between two tendons- the little pocket there- I have a good one) from a container and then take it in two pinches (one to each nostril)…or from a snuff box, I just take about as comfortably big a pinch as I can with two fingers and savor it patiently with about 2 sniffs per nostril. For me, that’s the best amount. I think making really big lines on the back of the hand is just way too much and a bit wasteful, though if I did that with some snuffs, I could get a big buzz. When I crave snuff, I can feel it in the middle of my chest. After taking snuff, that feeling is gone. I once took snuff right before sitting at one of those automatic heart-rate/blood-pressure machines…let’s just say the stuff definately raises the pulse and pressure…I was well above normal pressure and had a rate in the upper 90’s. That was after taking a big pinch of Tom Buck. At first I was worried, because I forgot I had just taken a pinch and that explained it.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

nicotine raises your blood pressure. thats why nicotine-addicts suffer strokes etc. more often. there is nicotine in snuff and the “buzz” you feel should be the nicotine.

How big of lines/pinches are these people in the videos and such taking?

Seems like whenever I take a real big pinch, I get stuffiness and sneezing. I did it once with some ROoster and it made me stuffy for two days. THose videos blow me away. I don’t see how people can sniff those huge lines.

When I sniff a larger than normal line the snuff just ends up smeared all over my face

Its like speed eating hot dogs or whatever: pointless. Snuffs meant to be enjoyed not forced up the nose at high pressure!

Hear, hear!

Can you post links to a video or two? I searched it up on youtube, but didnt find any extreme ones.

that looks dangerous. where does te snuff go once your node is full? throat would be bad enough, but i fear the lungs might get some.

WOW Those guy’s are morons!! There was one kind that must have done a rail about a meter long. I’m surprised Nic poisoning doesn’t set in. That one must have been doctored or something.

One of those videos is from a guy on this board. Maybe he can provide insight about why he does it. If you saw a video of a couple of kid sitting around a table. One guy did a few lines off his hand of Gletcherprise, I believe he was speaking German. Search the boards you will find him. Personally I have no problem with the amount of snuff people do simply because it is not me. When I first started snuff I too thought it was a good idea to user a snort tube and do big lines. I guess it was from past experiences! Now I have fine tuned my snuff taking ability and I never do that anymore. I am a big pincher, I love to pinch straight from the tins. Sometimes I will sniff off the back of my hand, but never big lines. But I guess if you go along with the rest of the people on youtube, you can only post videos that are to the extreme so that you can get 100 comments from people all around the world calling you gay, and saying how they can kick your ass. Its stupid really.

I actually found them. That is just ridiculous. It’s like ‘hey, look at me! look at me! this is completely legal…and i’m so tough!’ losers…

Look at this joke of a human. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6\_PKYxsQfw “you have to be TOUGH! UGHH!!” ?

Well thanks for the rude comments refering to me. As for the big lines of my hand,that looks big,but it actually isn’t. As for the amount by Gletscherpriese i tend to clog up my nose the instant if I take small amounts. So i take a large pinch of it,blow my nose and everything’s fine. For the ones who don’t like it,don’t look at it,and please stay off the rude comments,you know there are real people behind these nicks here. Alas,I agree on the one meter lines,thats just too damn much,looked at couple of them videos,and i noticed it’s all Czech kids doing it,sniffs 3 time then coughs his lungs out,then again 3 time and so on.Anyways the Czech are always looking after crazy things to do so it’s no wonder. ,Karlo

1 Like

Roam: You were the guy that I was talking about in my post a few lines up? If you re-read my post I never made a rude comment towards you. As a matter of fact, I informed the board that it was you, and you should be able to speak for yourself as why you do that. I also said, I have no problem with people doing huge lines, because people can do whatever the hell they want. It seems when you do something that isn’t good, normal, ethical to somebody your instantly pegged as a bad person! Its a crazy world out there, and with the internet bringing together so many people from so many different cultures we should all learn to not jump to conclusion just because you think its taboo. So Roam keep on snuffing mega lines because thats what you do, and you have every right!

Well I didn’t mean you at all,and just saw this thread 50 minutes ago. So yeah,everyone keep up doing what they like. Cheers, Karlo

well, as long as you arent ‘trever’, from the video i posted… ha. did you watch that? and btw, im only referring to the ones DOING the meter or longer lines. thats probably nearly a whole tin… ha.