German snuffbox design

I came across this unusual looking snuffbox on snuffstore.co.uk. Has anyone got a box like this and if so is it any good? http://www.snuffstore.co.uk/Wooden\_Snuff\_Box.php

Yes, I got one of the Zebrawood ones recently. Quite ingenious and easy to use. I find it works best with coarse snuffs, like German Schmalzlers and the various coarse English dark snuffs like Kendal Brown, Black Rappee, Scotch Black etc.

I was thinking of getting a Zebrawood one too - they look really nice!

Lazarus, you can see a review by Alex right here: Snuff box review

Ah thanks Troutstoker - very helpful! Had a chat with the Mrs and she thinks i’ve already got two snuffboxes and a baby on the way so perhaps I should save my money…good thing I have my wife on hand to keep me from spending all my money! lol

They send babies in the mail???

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I got mine free with a box of cornflakes

When did corn flakes start giving prizes?? Lazarus, just do what I do when I’m on a tight budget, when I come home I throw all the loose change from my pocket into a jar. At the end of the month, this is my extra cash and it adds up quick. Recycling is another easy way to get extra scratch. Aluminum cans & newspapers pay pretty good. Or you could spend a weekend panning for gold.

Well the weekend panning gold sounds cool but it’s hard to get time off work…plus I have to spend alot of time in the garden waiting for the baby to parachute in.

@ Lazarus: You can buy those boxes in the shops you mentioned or direct me directly via e-mail for special woods.

Thanks for the offer Alex but I reckon i’ll stick with Onefortheroads boxes ;o)