Football/Soccer fans

For any football fans in or near nc, this summer Chelsea will face PSG at Bank of America Stadium (where the Carolina Panthers play) seats are going fast and are getting quite high, so get them while you can. My brother in law and I got club seats on the 50 yard line and they were like $350 a piece, today similar tickets were going for $500. the upper deck is going about $140 each. Get them now!

For those of you further north, chelsea will also be playing barça in Maryland, although probably without Messi, Neymar, and Suarez

Apparently Soldier Field will see PSG play as well. I’m a big Zlatan fan but I doubt I’ll have the drive to see them play. In regards to Chelsea, I can think of a trillion other things I’d rather do that see them play :slight_smile: Any Allsvenskan fans here? Big Hammarby fan…

@vacation I hate chelsea too, I’m a baggies fan. However, I do like PSG, so that’s who I’m there for. Zlatan is good, but I prefer Cavani and David Luiz

Yeah, when it comes to PSG I don’t think Zlatan was the saving grace, but I don’t watch them enough or read stats to back up that statement. I make sure to watch all of Sweden’s matches though. I will always cheer for Sweden so long as it’s not against the US. Surely there are more footy fans here?

an ex girlfriend of mine works for a company that sponsers a lot off sports events. if the british teams playing in los angeles she can probably get free tickets … I lived on the same street as the Carolina panthers a while back 5 minute walk away …

@jpsks I love an hour and a half from the panthers stadium. I know barça will be in la,but I don’t know who else

why west brom btw ?

I started getting into the BPL and watching at the Matches I could and researching team histories etc. Knew I wanted a club in the black country because the English half of my family is from there, so that felt connected. One day it just clicked and I fell in love with the club. Thanks for asking, most here just mock. Is chelsea and man u here, with some spurs fans for good measure