Brotip, 2 mentholated snuffs you must have.

I have allergies, stuffed nose and so on…love this season of the year. Ive found 2 menthols I shall never be without. First: snuffstore strong menthol. The menthol is smooth in this one, giving a soothing feeling, no burn or irritation, its very moist and easy to take, this is THE best one when youre nose is all sore from blowing it, cause it causes NO irritation at all!!! Second is WoS extra menthol. It will burn, irritate and make your nose run, this is a snuff you ONLY use when youre stuffed and not sore. It WILL blast any hole in your body right open if youre not careful. Itll blast your ears open, make your eyes cold and can possibly make it snow if you spill some of it up in the sky. Blow your nose and your nose will be open, but DOOOOOOOOONT use it with a sore nose, please!! (unless youre into chinese torture or some stuff, will make anyone talk). What snuffs do you guys use to blast your nose open, and which one to soothe a sore one?

6 Photo Kailash & Special work for me ,most menthols give me rebound congestion. #66 is a cool blast and tasty also.

Menthol hurst my face! Jaxons 1869 is about my limit unless I’m severely congested, but I have a small tin of WoS Ice Liquorice and a couple of other still sealed 5g WoS menthols that I can break out in emergencies. I generally find one of the SG minty snuffs, or even GH sea breezes or WoS thyme and lemon is enough to refresh my nose most of the time.

I found Poschl Lowenprise good for clearing bloodclots out of my sinuses after I fell on my face a few days ago. When I need some real dynamite to blast my sinuses open I use FUBAR Bohica.

@Rogue you must try the Indian menthols if you like strong menthols. 6 Photo 666 is a real blast, and their no.66 is one of my favourites.

@LadySnuff theyre on my list, but I currently have 10 tins I need to finish first.

I like 6 Photo Kailash and Bernard Jubilaums when it comes to menthol,which is kinda rare. The jubilaums is more “opening” for me because it has a lot of camphor in it, maybe more than menthol. The Kailash just smells good- I forget it has menthol in it sometimes.

Not big on menthol, but WOS honey menthol is one I have put up the nose hole a lot in the past.

I am not a big Menthol guy or a big fan of floral snuffs…I have generally avoided them in the past. But when Manit sent out the tainted (with Menthol) Madras I really enjoyed it. Long story short I just got a tin of Kailash and #66 from Mr. Snuff and have really enjoyed them a great deal. When Dave gets the new Dholakias in I will include the new Medicated in my next order.

Hedges is outstanding for clearing me out and helps with my allergies too!