comments glitch?

When I go to a member’s page and click on their comments button to read some of their past posts, instead of being shown their posts I get all my posts. It happens no matter who’s home page I visit. Anyone else having this problem?

You’ll find they are not posts but PM conversations. if you scroll to the bottom you will see only their comments for today only. I noticed this a few weeks back. Not much going on at the IT department. cstokes4 is limitedly around, he does a great job when needed. I wish I knew anything about programming ,I gladly volunteer my service to keep the site running smoothly. Sadly when they were handing out brains I got on the labor train instead :-/

I initially thought this thread was about the post comment button. There is a delay period when i click on it and the post shows up. Sometimes I have to push twice. It may be on my end. But it happens not every time but often enough this also may be a glitch. Another thing is the yellow triangle over the lock in front of https// . I also have a shield up in my browser that says this page is trying to load script from an authenticated sources.

Club Snuff link goes to no webstore found. Amazon Stores

@basement_shaman that sounds like an issue at your end, maybe with your browser settings. @Mouse I know what you mean, same thing happens with me, it might just be an issue with vanilla but I will have a look into it for you.

Someone fix so I know what snuff to try next!!

Is it possible to be notified when someone quotes you? many time i been quoted and didn’t notice until i revisited that thread. I feel that the member that had quoted thinks I am ignoring them and causing ill feeling toward me.When I am more than happy to help someone out or shed some light on a matter.

@basement_shaman you have the little boxes checked in profile/notifications?

@basement_shaman you have the little boxes checked in profile/notifications?

yes but nothing for quotes do you get then for quotes? I know you can get notified for thread you participate in and ones you have started or bookmarked Under Quote setting you can select folding levels that is all.

Maybe you are right, I was notified for your comment, above, by email, but I started this discussion so that may be why.

I thought I would add a name for the Patron Saint of snuff thread, after I posted it, was told that it would have to be approved by a moderator ??? :-S

@basement_shaman if you subscribe to the thread you will get a notification action when someone replies in it. @perique let me check the spam queue and I will find it for you, it happens from time to time when you’re posting a lot or posting weblinks, the spam filter goes mad. I think we can safely say you’re not a spammer.

If I subscribe to what in your nose it be like a hundred notices a day. I just want to know when someone is quoting is that so hard? New members don’t know @Skell18 to get your attention. They just quote and I don’t see it; Until sometimes months later. If I subscribed to every thread I post in I will have a sea full of notifications. This is for a programmer to solve.