Dholakia Madras C

I received a sample from dholakia, their new toast. I must say I was amazed by this indian snuff, most indian snuff reviews turned me off real bad, but this is… wow. Its soothing, makes your nose feel comfy and moist., opens it nicely without menthol overpowering, no drip… just wow. The scent is hard to explain, spicey tobacco with menthol and… is it camphor? Eucalyptus? Its incredibly hard to explain, and Ive TASTED what it smells like before., but I cannot recall. Did I mention its very fine, very moist, easy to take, no sneeziness and even when you get a throat hit (I gave myself a throat hit on purpose), it doesnt even hurt!!! Buy it when its out, or you should quit snuffing this very moment, this is what snuff is all about!

So is this a moist menthol / medicated stuff? mine (A) A was a fine dry toast? light menthol… (still to much in my opinion but hey :slight_smile: ) with a lovely buttery nutty madras base, seems way different from C going on your experience ? Maybe you should post it in the Dholakia Trial thread

I think Dholakia Madras C ,B & A should all have separate threads . Then the rest of the samplers can post their reviews in A, B, or C ;also for future consumers if they release all three

No, is not really a medicated snuff like wos menthols, hedges etc, what it is, @Derek_007 , is a fine toast with some menthol ir herbs(?) in it. if I didnt know better Id say it was some healthy mix.

I also got the Madras C, but I can’t for the life of me smell any menthol. I get a licorice/fennel-like scent.

How long did it take to get the samples in the mail? I must be getting impatient waiting for mine.

@nicmizer Mine got here (“Here” being Sweden) in about 12 days.

Still waiting for mine(Norway).

I can now clearly identify the buttery notes, the menthol cant be smelled, but felt.

I also got the Madras C, but I can’t for the life of me smell any menthol. I get a licorice/fennel-like scent.

That sounds really tasty . Like some thing I would really enjoy. I enjoy licorice/fennel

@nicmizer Mine got here (“Here” being Sweden) in about 12 days.

Mine took 15 days.

Ok, Im gonna hide the sample of madras I got till I need it, it has magical properties. Youre laughin now, ill be laughin later, allow me to explain. As some of you know, I work at a garage, light automotive mechanic, I breathe in a lot of dust, iron particles and so on every single day, when I blow my nose at the end of the workday, that is exactly what comes out, harmful, small bits of metal and other things. Naturally, my body has reacted to it, by nosebleeds and violent sneezing episodes, not to mention an irritating sensatiin in my nose, like it was dry and shriveled up. Dholakia fixed that, my nose is moist and finevagain, havent had a nosebleed yet, etc. Its much more comfortable taking dholakia madras at the end of the day which moistens the dry nose, than taking an overpowering menthol snuff in a dry nose, causing massive drainage, horrible burning and further irritating the nose. This snuff to me is becoming an all-around medical snuff, serving as a patch or a bandage to my nose. So thank YOU, @Manit_Joshi for making this great snuff. Also, am I wrong or IS it menthol in it?

Does anyone know if this snuff ever made it to Mr Snuff?
Been a wicked long time to be in customs>>>

@jmahes Yup, both of the sample runs seem to have made it to MS at the end of August. Madras Toast and Medicated no10.

wow, I thought it was awol>>> oh well, I have to look again!

@Hitsuzen, can’t find it- Dholakia right? a search for Madras doesn’t bring anything up…weird

think my browser was caching- found it on google , then directed me to Dholakia classic…damn!

@jmahes Try this http://mrsnuff.com/mobile/dholakia-madras-toast-mp-3649.html

1 Like

Just as I posted that I realized it was the mobile link. Sorry.

@Hitsuzen that’s cool. At least we can order it. Seems like only one size.

1 Like