What's the most "hardcore" snuff out there?

And the super-secret-ultra-lost-to-the-ages-mega-ultra hardcore snuff is a powdered ginger/cayenne blend (be sure to grind the cayenne small).

@ Juxtaposer: preach it brother man! Feinster Kownoer! The snuff men choose!

Most snuff takers don’t snuff to be “hardcore”

@ Xander - touche!

I can’t wait to get my Kownoer on Friday! I agree that “hardcore” is a strange word to use in connection with snuff; I just assumed it was synonymous with “having a huge sensory impact” but why use two syllables when you can use nine?

Kownoer is unlike any snuff I’ve ever had. It’s manna from heaven!

THe word to use for a strong snuff is “roughneck”.

I see your ‘roughneck’ and raise to “LEATHERNECK”, Pieter!

All I have is a pair of “leathernostrils”.

Hahah! Yes, or if someone could design a "Snuff Carburetor " that attaches to the nose and straps on much like a respirator, complete with needle valves and a choke, many of the snuffing issues would be resolved

Dholakia White makes my scalp almost bleed. That and Rooster are like nicotine rockets to me. But for some reason Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Brown burns like a sonofabitch. I love it I love it I love it…Wish GH was a little softer in texture though. I’d have tried to mess with the moisture and grind but I haven’t figured out how to open those containers. I’m afraid I’ll break it.

@ wickedkitchen Dholakia White not only causes bleeeding through my cranial pores, it also causes uncontrollable twitching in my legs and feet for about 60 seconds after doing my pinch. If I’m lucky. And in the U.S.: Roughneck = oil field worker RuffNeck = inner city gangster

Bruton, or “the Brute”, has far more unprotonated nicotine than any other American snuff, so it gives a quicker and heavier rush than others.

There’s a lot of indiviidual perecption to this obviously, surprisingly of all the 300 or so I’ve tried I would have to put Kamal out front as one ferocious snuff. In terms of super secret lost to theages it would have to be the near legendary Spanish Jewel; ,made in micro amounts by an ancient blender who is next to impossible to track down.

@Bart I have a spare 42mm Keihin CVK in the shed…

Im going to go with Dholakia White on this one, with Bruton coming in a close close second.

@ Bart: someone already invented the snuff carburetor. He has a small and quiet yahoo group. There are pictures of it here: nasal-snuff-club pics And also instructions how to make one in the files. I don’t know if you have to be a member to view or not.

Dholakia White, is brutal. I like it, but only on the occasion when I want to simulate a punch to the face.

Looks like you have to be a member to view it, Xander…

wickedkitchen Mar 4th 2010 Kendal Brown burns like a sonofabitch. I love it I love it I love it…Wish GH was a little softer in texture though. I’d have tried to mess with the moisture and grind but I haven’t figured out how to open those containers. I’m afraid I’ll break it. Just prise open the 2 halves gently with your finger nale or a knife, work your way gradually arround the base where the 2 halves join