Pre bedtime craziness.

Am I just a weirdo, or does anyone else snuff like crazy right before bed to enjoy super vivid dreams?

Yep, me as well…last thing at night just before bed, coffee and a few pinches. I sleep like a baby…zzz

Every night without fail, just in case it is my last :wink:

I always use WoS Lavender snuff when I go to bed, it is really relaxing.

@watadork, me too. Wilsons Lavender is always the last snuff of the day for me (and sometimes during the night if I’m stressed). The most relaxing snuff I know of.

@sandy130674 – I don’t know if I could fall asleep without it in my nose lol. On the rare occasions that I just can’t sleep I light a lavender oil burner in addition to Wilsons, and BAM! I’m out like a light.

Two pinches of Hedges every night for two months straight…Sleep is never a problem for me :slight_smile: The Wiz!

I always have a snuffbox and hanky bedside and take a few pinches before sleeping. What I think I enjoy most is waking up, taking a pinch or two, and then heading for the shower.

I like to use WoS lavender as well, sometimes, if I plan to read for a bit Toque Violet is my choice.

That is pretty much the only time that I ever do snuff.

That is pretty much the only time that I ever do floral snuff.

That’s pretty much when I do not use snuff. A pinch prior to hitting the hay does lend itself to weird dreams, but it also makes for interrupted sleep as well.

It depends on which tin I have by my bedside, but generally a Toque floral is pretty awesome just before bed.

I tend to snuff as per usual in the run up to bed. If I can’t sleep a nice toot of McChrystals Hopfen Schnupf sends me straight to sleep. Wonderful s(t/n)uff.

@OTD–This is probably why I have the weirdest dreams every night. But I think the lavender makes them somewhat more on the pleasant side and not kick in your door horror dreams.

1 Like

@Zanaspus you know, I recall a friend using nicotine patches to quit and saying it got him into lucid dreaming. Snuff makes sense similarly because opposed to cigarettes and vaping it’s a more over-time delivery (and maybe fuller profile of the tobacco’s ingredients) I certainly have been enjoying snuff as a last- thing before pillow pleasure and having particularly vivid dreams since starting the habit. My bed-side night time routines like that (have a little Appleton 12 yr on the rocks, dial in my audiobook bookmarks and sleep timer, triple check my alarm clock against my morning meetings) drive my wife crazy :smiley:

I don’t intentionally binge on snuff before bed, but I do snuff as I normally do when I’m in the comfort of my own room (university dormitory in this case), which is relatively large pinches relatively often, and I have started regularly having dreams which I remember for the first time in years.

1 Like