The best fruit Toque? (+ I want Roderick's opinion too :P)

Peach. This is the only fruit snuff I regularly go back to, but I generally don’t indulge in fruit flavoured snuffs. Blueberry, Cherry and Raspberry are well done by Toque too. I personally can’t stomach the Pomegranate, Apricot and St. Clements though. Haven’t tried the Grapefruit yet.

Toque Peach!!! Nothing to beat it.

I love the Pomegranate. My second favorite is the Raspberry. The tobacco base adds what I can only describe as the natural smell of a raspberry patch. That slightly green smell. I get teh same background scent in the Violet.

For Toque, St. Clements

Most certainly try the Peach. It’s so good it even got some of my “i’m not putting that stuff up my nose again” friends to stop refusing pinches.

For fruits? Pomegranate #1 Peach #2 You’ll be happy to know the Cherry is being re released with a stronger scent. They are all worth trying though.

I’m dying to try the new enhanced fruits from Toque. Raspberry is already a favorite of mine.

In descending order…St Clements,Pomegranate,Peach,apricot,Raspberry,and Blueberry.

Peach, Raspberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate & Grapefruit, I’d say.

Blueberry, Toast & Marmalade, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Grapefruit, Blueberry, Cherry, Blueberry, Raspberry.

It’s pretty terrible! I’m excited to try the new Blueberry. Can’t ever have enough Blueberry for me.

^^^LOL MY favorite fruit flavored snuffs, are Blueberry, and Lime Toast. I to like the Pomegranate, especially while alternating with little bits of McC’s O&G. Peach and Apricot are great. The Apricot, is just so cloying I can’t handle it regularly, but that is the nature of apricot flavored snuff. And the peach, well, I like it, just not a favorite scent =). Yup , I’m due to reorder some pomegranate and rasberry as I am fresh out.

I’d have to say Raspberry and St. Clements are my favorite Toque fruit snuffs. But Toast & Marmalade is my favorite overall Toque.

I’d have to say it’s a tough choice between Peach and Raspberry as my favorite Toque fruit.

Lime Toast and St. Clements

I must be fated to love the Toque snuffs of which hardly anyone else is fond. I really love St. Clements and Absinthe. (Absinthe isn’t a fruit, but ought to be).

Blueberry and Peach are about joint first for me with Toast & Marmalade second only to Natural toast as my No 1 toasted snuff.

@kjoerup, I use a lot of St Clements but to me it’s more like an SP than a fruit. SP’s are my favourite snuffs. I always have a tin of Absinthe on hand as well.

I agree. Toasts and SPs are my mainstays, and St. Clements fits in well with my SP rotation. I really would love to see Roderick make St. Clements using the toast base. That snuff would be out of this world.

I really love the Lime and Marmalade Toasts. From amongst the non-Toasts my favorites are St. Clements followed by the Raspberry. I eat grapefruit daily and with pleasure to potentiate a medication I take, but I found the Toque Grapefruit to be a little too subtle for my taste. Unlike the OP, I prefer my snuff to be more complex, which is why I’m especially fond of the Fruit Toasts and the St. Clement.