x-mas gift ideas?

Doing last minute shopping as usual. Just wondering what you guys are getting your wives or significant others for x-mas. Looking for some last minute ideas for stocking stuffers too. I love getting presents for the wife but I have the hardest time deciding what to get.

I have no significant other, but for the last few years Iā€™ve been buying my mom gift certificates for fancy places that shouldnā€™t go to otherwise. Spas and really nice restaurants seem to be her favorites.

sneak a few cans of snuff into her stocking :slight_smile:

@ OFTR Maybe combine these two ideas: Take a Triple -tech box and lightly score it long ways. Wrap it up for your wife. When she opens it and says ā€œReal funny, a%&holeā€ and throws it to the ground, it hits the ground, splitting open, and revealing a gift certificate ( and/or an odd assortment of valuable jewels/metals). The irony of it all and the remorse she will feel for speaking to you like a stray dog will cause her to immediately melt in your arms and embrace you, sobbing uncontrollably. You can thank me later on, Patrick.

Of course, it would NEVER split open! She better do more than sobā€¦ I posted this about this time last year. For the newbsā€¦Family guy, diamond comercial

I go to World Market for unusual candies and stuff for my wifeā€™s stocking. I also throw a cheap starbucks giftcard in there too. As far as gifts I got her a gps, A book about the Fitzgeraldā€™s (Zelda and F. Scott), and a leopard print snuggie

If you have absolutely no idea on what to give to your significant other, I suggest you wrap yourself with some pretty ribbons (in the nude or not is entirely optional), and present yourself as such (and top it with ā€œIā€™m all yours, honey~!ā€)ā€¦of course I will not be held responsible for what shall happen to you afterward. :stuck_out_tongue: Okay, this is the real tip: anything from Tiffany & Co, no women I have met could resist that name~~

I bought a lovely big havana for my wife. She does not smoke and hate cigars.

Kitchen aid mixer and a bunch of ingredients to bake all kinds of goodies. Victoriaā€™s Secret ā€œoutfitā€. Ipod Touch. The trick is buying things she wants/likes but that also benefit you-more bang for the buck. The first two are obvious but the Touch is so she quits stealing mine.

Yeah we got a ipod touch for our daughter so sheā€™ll leave my wifes iphone alone.

Thanks for the input and ideas guys. @itsuke- Iā€™ll have to take my chances with option A, canā€™t afford option B @yimes- I like the way you think @matt- weā€™re real close here. sheā€™s getting the gps, and a snuggie, and it would have been leopard print but they were out so I settled on the red (looks more like maroon). @miamimark, mcosta and bart- Iā€™ll save this one for her birthday. Something nice in snuffboxes and empty snuff containers. Then Iā€™ll act like I forgot her birthday and run off and start wrapping the last second gifts. But really I will have remembered her birthday since Pieter C is going to remind me when itā€™s coming :wink: @pieter- ?! (did the name Monica pop into anyone elses dirty mind?)

HahaLOL Yeah, Patrick! I thought about the ā€˜presidential treatmentā€™ , but I thought Pieter would think I was REALLY wacked if I made mention of it!

Do something you might not normally do. Go see a musical, have a romantic dinner through an auto carwash, Buy a Cute and Ugly stuffed animal, then decide which one to use for target practice with a machete or paintball gun. But this is christmas, so I say buy her a last minute Flamethrowing SnowDestroyer, or a lawnmower.! Well Iā€™m not much help, just being a smart alec. Or just buy movies!