Toque - Berwick Brown

I can assure you its great snuff. I was fortunate enough to try a pre release sample and you have some great snuff on route; rich and flavoursome. Its great to see Toque now moving into the full range of mills - in my book they are fast becoming the single most important producer - which from a start up of 2 or 3 years ago is simply outstanding.

_which from a start up of 2 or 3 years ago is simply outstanding_Agreed.

I hope they are around a lot longer too.

I haven’t had internet for about a month and missed these new Toques coming out. I promised myself I would finish about 10 nearly empty tins of Toque before I made another order. Good job I washed all my hankies yesterday, I’m gonna need them!

Received this in the post this morning and what a beautiful snuff it is, dark moist with an earthy citrus scent and a very good nictotine hit this really is the perfect all day snuff.

I have some in transit too! it should be here by mid week! Cant wait to try this one!

Got this in today and I think it’s great! Really, really good. The scent is great and I love the grind and moisture.

Just ordered this plus the other new flavours - really looking forward to trying them all!

Ahhhh, love at first snuff! Looks like I have found something for the unused snuffbox I bought a few weeks ago. Tom Buck, Dr JR Justice and HDT, meet your new brother, Berwick Brown, you’ll all be spending a lot of time together in my pocket.

I tried this tonight. Its really very good snuff. Top marks!

Just received mine. Has to air out a bit now, but what I get besides the ammonia is smelling divine! I´m very excited. :slight_smile: As always: very fast shipping. Roderick´s the man!

Me too, can’t wait to try it.

OMG! This is “simply” fantastic. The 1 for the island snuff.

You can say that again Michael, my first 10g tin is almost gone!

Hmmm, basically I was much more looking forward to the Lime Toast (which I haven´t even opened, yet), but the Berwick Brown just kinda hypnotized me and got all of my attention first. There must be magic involved in the production of this snuff. I just can´t explain it any other way. :slight_smile:

I do agree. I seem to have made a fair old hole in a 25g tin of BB, and a similar hole in a 25g tin of Natural Toast.

It’s chuffin’ marvellous!

While I am not one to review a snuff, do to my new to it status, the Berwick just brings a smile to my face every sniff, so moist, easy to take, and downright refreshing!

You don’t need to have been snuffin for ages to do a review Kevin, all opinions are just as valid so by all means put one in if you feel like it.

The reviews can also be edited to reflect a new or more sophisticated opinion, so newbies should not hesitate to review what they already know.