What tin did you empty today?

WOS Gold Label. But, of course I have more.

Ozona Orange. And I didn´t like it really. Just had to sniff it away to get rid of it, sortof.

Another extra large tin of O&G today, and a tin of SP Extra should be gone by the end of the week. Stefan

5g of Dholakia Kamal has gone here.

Today, I finished my first tin ever, a 3.5g of O&G. I’ll miss it, but only 'till I get home, where there’s a 21g tin to replace it. :slight_smile:

Taxi Rock 12g is nothing here, as it´s shoved up like Schmalzler. Indeed, personally I call it Afrikaans Schmalzler.

lol, Red Star. I use them like that too.

Just dropped a tin of Toque Bourbon on the floor as I was trying to close it. It rolled under the desk and left its contents everywhere. :frowning:

@ Xander, sorry to hear that Alex. Do what I did when my laptop CD/DVD drawer popped open asking for a disc and knocking my tin off the desk. Get down there, and be a human vacuum cleaner! Just used up my Ganga.

I don’t want to snuff up the carpet fibers, dried tea spills, snack crumbs, Xander hair, dog hair, etc. I used the actual vacuum. I need it it anyway. I can still smell the Bourbon in here now, even after just giving myself a Neti wash.

Just finished off a box of De Kralingse A/P.

WOS Ice Liquorice

My last container of Square is gone. You’re a human vacuum cleaner Snuff Head. I wish my wife could see you consume all that snuff. Maybe she wouldn’t get on my case for how much and how often I snuff.

They don’t call him Snuff Head for nothing.

@ onefortheroad & Xander, LOL! I’d love to see you making them snuff boxes Patrick, I’d have a pinch of your sawdust.

Poschl Gawith Apricot. I must have 2 more in the freezer (I hope).

Finished off a 10g tin of SG Honey last night and a 10g tin of Gold Mull this morning. I hasten to add that they were far from full when I picked them out of the snuff drawer!

Finished of a box of De Kralingse Choco Mint last night.

Now finished a box of Gawith Hoggarth Sea Breezes.

Bloody hell John! If it isn’t already your last name should be Dyson lol. Stefan