What tin did you empty today?

A sad day indeed - I ā€œcleaned up some loose endsā€. Killed a small tin of McChrystals Anisette, a 10g tin of Toque Coke, and a 10g tin of WoS Best Dark. Jeez.

Wilsonā€™s Brunswick. a little happy about it. Not on my favorites list, but Iā€™m to cheap to toss it out.

Just finished a box of Barnardā€™s Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert.

Just finished my last tin of Toque Original 10G. Now I really canā€™t wait for the mailman to arrive. Iā€™m almost out of Spā€™s!! just have a bit of J&H that i flavored myself with carnation petals right in the tin, been 3 days, itā€™s time to check it outā€¦ (2 mins later) Wow, itā€™s nothing like wilsons carnation, i can barely catch the scent of the flower, but this is one sure way to rehydrade snuff!!! =D

I just tossed out an almost full tin of wilsons Burgundy. Iā€™ll never like this one.

:cry:

This afternoon I emptied a 10g tin of Toque Peppermint.

Blast Cola Champagne

Polished off the tin of Cob Gold this afternoon. I NEED MORE!!!

Just done in a box of Pƶschl Lƶwen-Prise.

Now emptied my Chapman Strong Snuff.

Good grief, Snuff Head. Youā€™re knocking them down like beer bottles!

@ Xander, No; LOl. There just almost used containers I just want to see go. Some Iā€™ll re order.

10 g Spanish gem. No sweat , I got almost a ounce in the freezer

@Xander: I was thinking the same thing!

Remember Iā€™ve been snuffing for well over thirty yearsā€¦

I know Snuff Head, the fact is we are jealous of your snuffing abilities!

So it takes 30 years to finish a box of Lƶwen-Prise? Iā€™m kidding. Iā€™m trying to finish off a number of ones I want to see go too.

Toque original , I didnā€™t even realize how fast I finished this one.

I emptied my new tin of Hopfen Schnupf last night. It only survived 2 days. Iā€™m snuffing too much lately.