What tin did you empty today?

Taxi Rock

Toque Quit. I made myself finish what little I had left before starting into these new ones. I will miss it, but someday I’m going to keep either that or Natural around at all times.

Just Finished a container of Swedish Match Kensington Luxury English Snuff.

Found a few grams of Gawith’s apricot hidden in a drawer. Decided I should just finish it off.

A sad day indeed - I “cleaned up some loose ends”. Killed a small tin of McChrystals Anisette, a 10g tin of Toque Coke, and a 10g tin of WoS Best Dark. Jeez.

Wilson’s Brunswick. a little happy about it. Not on my favorites list, but I’m to cheap to toss it out.

Just finished a box of Barnard’s Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert.

Just finished my last tin of Toque Original 10G. Now I really can’t wait for the mailman to arrive. I’m almost out of Sp’s!! just have a bit of J&H that i flavored myself with carnation petals right in the tin, been 3 days, it’s time to check it out… (2 mins later) Wow, it’s nothing like wilsons carnation, i can barely catch the scent of the flower, but this is one sure way to rehydrade snuff!!! =D

I just tossed out an almost full tin of wilsons Burgundy. I’ll never like this one.

:cry:

This afternoon I emptied a 10g tin of Toque Peppermint.

Blast Cola Champagne

Polished off the tin of Cob Gold this afternoon. I NEED MORE!!!

Just done in a box of Pöschl Löwen-Prise.

Now emptied my Chapman Strong Snuff.

Good grief, Snuff Head. You’re knocking them down like beer bottles!

@ Xander, No; LOl. There just almost used containers I just want to see go. Some I’ll re order.

10 g Spanish gem. No sweat , I got almost a ounce in the freezer

@Xander: I was thinking the same thing!

Remember I’ve been snuffing for well over thirty years…