What tin did you empty today?

Bah, they only had them on display because they fit in the case. I did get two more Gawith Apricots for this new fan. Just cracked open a tin of Toque Peach that I thought was empty to find a pinch, wahay. I picked it up at random to use as a little chamois cream (for your arse when cycling) tin, it only just dawned on me that I couldn’t have picked a better one!

finished off my Toque Quit - can’t get more once payday hits, GAH!

FyL: I feel the pain. Killed my Toque Natural a few weeks ago, and now my Quit is getting dangerously low…and no chance of re ordering anytime soon b/c of finances!

Another empty can of Rooster. I hate that.

My Toque Absinthe…all over my keyboard…hate it when that happens.

Small tins of O&G and Tom Buck today

My 10g of Toque Vanilla.

Taxi Rock

Toque Quit. I made myself finish what little I had left before starting into these new ones. I will miss it, but someday I’m going to keep either that or Natural around at all times.

Just Finished a container of Swedish Match Kensington Luxury English Snuff.

Found a few grams of Gawith’s apricot hidden in a drawer. Decided I should just finish it off.

A sad day indeed - I “cleaned up some loose ends”. Killed a small tin of McChrystals Anisette, a 10g tin of Toque Coke, and a 10g tin of WoS Best Dark. Jeez.

Wilson’s Brunswick. a little happy about it. Not on my favorites list, but I’m to cheap to toss it out.

Just finished a box of Barnard’s Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert.

Just finished my last tin of Toque Original 10G. Now I really can’t wait for the mailman to arrive. I’m almost out of Sp’s!! just have a bit of J&H that i flavored myself with carnation petals right in the tin, been 3 days, it’s time to check it out… (2 mins later) Wow, it’s nothing like wilsons carnation, i can barely catch the scent of the flower, but this is one sure way to rehydrade snuff!!! =D

I just tossed out an almost full tin of wilsons Burgundy. I’ll never like this one.

:cry:

This afternoon I emptied a 10g tin of Toque Peppermint.

Blast Cola Champagne

Polished off the tin of Cob Gold this afternoon. I NEED MORE!!!