Heads UP! New USA Nasal Snuff Maker Forming

I think a new US company should have this: A straight-up menthol. A fruity menthol. A perfumed. A toast. And for flavors, I’d look for something different, yet good.

This is great news! I expect that if this thing takes off, you will also be able to bring the “snuffburgers” into full production at some point. Anyway, I certainly want to do my part to help this endeavor, so I feel obliged to offer my services as a tester.

please someone needs to make a black pepper snuff. Trust me it’s awesome people love it!! It’s like the cheese and bacon hard to convince people untill it’s in their nose. Seriously that alone must be done.

Excellent news indeed, Stitch. It’s good to see another manufacturer gearing up to promote snuff. I hope you will have a high nicotine product amongst your offerings.

This is great news. I would live to see a nice smooth plain flavor. There are very few truly plain snuffs. Something along the lines of what Camel cigarette tobacco smells like.

Wow, I really look forward to seeing what you come up with. Like bigmick I’m most interested in the would be plain tobacco offerings, my favorite snuffs being the american scotches and the toasts. Good luck with this new venture.

I’ll just wait to see what stitch comes up with. :wink: It’s kind of like knowing the Bartender at your usual hangout. They hand you something and you like whatever you get.

Nice Stitch! You are in deep, my friend! My wife will be thrilled when my first metric ton of plain arrives!!:slight_smile: Maybe if I can prove to you I can grow some quality tobacco here in Ohio, I could possibly be one of your suppliers? I hope to be so privileged!!! Good luck and keep everyone posted!

congrats, I’d hoped someone in the U.S. would start up new snuff production! I even went so far as to contact one company, gave them a little spiel, and got back a one sentence, rather terse, write off. Best of luck to you!

Great idea, and best of luck to you. I’d like to see a snuff with Lemon in it.

Patchouli scented snuff, anyone? I think that could be wonderful, if it wasn’t done too heavily. Or maybe a good spiced rum scent? That would be awesome if it came out correctly. Good luck with this.

Well, this is really good news! But you should keep one thing in mind: a blend contains 10-20 different types of tobacco leafs. Not only for a “balance” in taste, but this way you secure the quality. You don´t want your product to taste different every year.

Will the FDA allow for flavored snuffs? I know they recently outlawed flavored smokes, including cloves. Menthol is excepted.

Carol I will call it scented rather than flavored anyway!

yeah it is. And supposedly part of it’s influence is that flavored cigs are actualy more popular with underage smokers then they are with adult smokers. I guess this means if we see teenagers snuffing best to just cut their noses off before they ruin it for everyone else.

I am really encouraged by the swift, positive response to the topic and the enthusiasm expressed! Snuffburgers may indeed follow in time. Be sure to give me a postal address when you request samples! A few of you forgot that essential piece of information. I am really excited to be able to work on something I love so much.

An American company making snuff would be awesome…not that there is anything wrong with snuff from other places, or the snuff already made here! Good luck Stitch! I would love to see more unscented snuffs, too.

Awesome news!! I’m always up for trying something new, but I won’t request any flavors. Instead, I will anxiously await what you have to offer. (Please make some toasts!!)

Great news! Your post reminded me I had a small sample of some of your snuff somewhere. I am moving house and just threw a couple of old bags away thinking they were old Toque bags or something, now rescued! Strong and fairly plain/non descript flavours are what I would like to see more of, just like this sample I have of yours! I’ve never had a snuff where I thought the flavours were too strong.

I’d be willing to try some out, only thing I don’t like so far is the mentholated ones.