What tin did you empty today?

A small tin of Original and genuine,and some Red Bull,only got some F&T DRJustice ,Hedges,and some President left,waiting for my Toque order.

1 Like

Molens DeKralingse Hollandse Bolongaro

Coming to the bottom of my second medium tin of O&G now.

1 Like

Just cracked open my box of Samuel Gawiith CCC, took the remaining particles that was left. That’s it, one Samuel Gawith CCC done.

Finished a small Taxi Blue yesterday. I realy don’t see the point in these 12g tins. They disappear too fast.

Now I’ve just finished my Samuel Gawith Zip.

Finished some President today.

I just opened up my tube of Carhart’s Choice and it was empty! I did not empty it today, but I don’t know whre it all went. I had a spare but I traded that one to Viking :-/ Its a good thing there is a shop within walking distance that carries this one. :slight_smile:

Wowser. You finished a whole tin of US Scotch?! You are out of control, Xander, really out of control.

1 Like

Pocket tin of levi garrett sweet.

LOL Where does one get a pocket tin, perique?

Polished off the remains of a tin of Toque Spanish Gem last night.

I just finished Wilson’s Cinnamon… That’s a great snuff :wink:

1 Like

A 10g tin of Sam Gawith’s Red Crest today. But I have some more stashed away.

For someone who can’t stand menthol and doesn’t like Poschl, my first ever (I know!) box of Gawith Apricot disappeared very quickly. I’m going into town today, I think I’ll buy more than one this time! I noticed Greens still had a load of old Sam Gawith tins on display last time I was there, I wonder how desperate they are to shift them.

The 8g tub of Neffa Ifrikia is finally, and sadly, empty.

Sorry Tony, I don’t pity you. If I keep going on this JH Wilson’s Medicated No. 99, it will be dead. Luckily I have some in my cart at Nicotine Rush.

1 Like

Bah, they only had them on display because they fit in the case. I did get two more Gawith Apricots for this new fan. Just cracked open a tin of Toque Peach that I thought was empty to find a pinch, wahay. I picked it up at random to use as a little chamois cream (for your arse when cycling) tin, it only just dawned on me that I couldn’t have picked a better one!

finished off my Toque Quit - can’t get more once payday hits, GAH!

FyL: I feel the pain. Killed my Toque Natural a few weeks ago, and now my Quit is getting dangerously low…and no chance of re ordering anytime soon b/c of finances!